FATJAP'S BACK

fatjap

Registered
Hello all, thanks for all the support and answers to my few posts. For the guys in Australia, sorry I missed you.

The bad news,,,,,,,,,the 02 has to go.
I just don't ride it at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

FATJAP

Where the heck have ya been!!!

There was someone a month or so ago looking for a bike down in San Diego and your name was mentioned but no one had seen you around for awhile..

Cant remember who the person was...

Anyone remember who was looking for a bike in the San Diego area?

Were you on cruise or what?

He was prolly playing in da sand box.
wink.gif

Hey fatjap. Good to hear from ya dude. I thought you sold your bike a while back and bought a couple 4-wheelers?
rock.gif

Hey fatjap.  Good to hear from ya dude.  I thought you sold your bike a while back and bought a couple 4-wheelers?
rock.gif
Either that or I've got you mixed up with someone else. Either way dude... it's nice to hear from you.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101216022 -->

Nice to see you back around FJ! Will keep an eye out for a buyer....do you have the black/blue combo?

Well I wasn't in the sand box. There is a new threat. I was there. As for the quads, well the kids weren't into it when we went with guys from work. But the blue and silver 02 is going. I deregistered it in april and I haven't riden since. Just a weekly trip through the neighborhood. Its sad.

I still sport my hayabusa.org shirt.

I will give info on the scooter to who ever asks. I'm still debating about ebay. I know I mentioned it last time. I just didn't have the guts to do it.

FATJAP

Back