FATJAP WENT DOWN!!!

WAIT!! Sounds like a commitee to me.[/QUOTE] Commitee my ASS <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION</span></span>!!!!  
idea.gif
Tax Write offs from hell! Still a Commitee but with some real teeth...
wow.gif

Captain could write off at least one room in his house all of his equipment, time, travel, Of course twice a year Busa Meetings One East Coast, One West Coast all deductable ...Shoot, do it right and there would probably be grant money available. Every penny members donate would be be a tax write off!

Next thing ya know Hayabusa.org has a voice at the AMA then Washington DC....ONE Nation, Under Busa, indivisable, with Wheelies and Burnouts for all...
unclesam.gif
..Wait am I going off here?
rock.gif

WAIT!! Sounds like a commitee to me.
Commitee my ASS <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION</span></span>!!!!  
idea.gif
Tax Write offs from hell! Still a Commitee but with some real teeth...
wow.gif

Captain could write off at least one room in his house all of his equipment, time, travel, Of course twice a year Busa Meetings One East Coast, One West Coast all deductable ...Shoot, do it right and there would probably be grant money available.  Every penny members donate would be be a tax write off!

Next thing ya know Hayabusa.org has a voice at the AMA then Washington DC....ONE Nation, Under Busa, indivisable, with Wheelies and Burnouts for all...
unclesam.gif
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]
Revils,
your funny..."Next thing ya know Hayabusa.org has a voice at the AMA then Washington DC....ONE Nation, Under Busa, indivisable, with Wheelies and Burnouts for all...
unclesam.gif
rock.gif
"
jump9.gif

but you also have a good point, Hayabusa.org can be a great start to something as big as you mentioned...
idea.gif

unclesam.gif

rock.gif

idea.gif

Hope the recovery is a quick one. I'm glad to see there are so many people out there willing to help him. I also am willing. If anyone wants to send him stuff from the Houston area I get a great deal with Fedex and will send whatever we can from this area. It might not be much but whatever I can do!
Wayne

A PayPal account is a great idea. Even if we all made a small donation it would add up to reasonable bucks. I'd be in it...

Kim

Sorry to hear FJ went down, but I'm glad to know he's doing ok. Let me know if i can be of any assistance. I wouldn't touch the bike till the insurance company looks at it. they may decide to total it. The cost of repair and replacement based on their estimates may dictate that. Then he can buy it back and we can try to come up with the parts. I live near a motorcycle slavage yard so if there are any parts you want me to check on let me know

THE slush/crush fund was my idea . So here is how I would run it .
1. you'd never get all 3000 to sign up...so ya dont have 60 G's to worry about .
2. you dont mess around with investing or interest, too complicated.....what if the market crashes...all our dough is gone.....no good .
3. the honour system...it would have to be the honour system . sure sum 1 close by the "CRASHEE" could go chec out the story . blah blah blah . or police report . blah blah blah . NOT NEEDED . Poor unlucky sun of a u know what get's parts sent to him , from the central depository .No 1 gets sent 4 grand 'cause they blew their turbo up at the track. Or maybe he needs a lil' help with medical bills , or sumthing similar . Send us a bill for a cast, we'll see if we can help . Send a bill for ear drops, etc etc , you get laughed at .
4. sure it would take some work....anything worth while takes work .
5. it was just an idea....some sites you have to pay to join and from what I saw they were crap . this site seems real cool , best I've ever seen . You know what , 5 or 10 $ a head isnt big dough.....if a bunch of guys n' girls needed help in the same year , we'd help them out as best we could. Money gets used up . Its gone . End of story . A statement of where we are(money wise) could get posted once a month or something . Want to invest...those who have sent dough get to vote.
6. Down the road , who knows , 4 or 5 or 6 giant busa parties....hit the 1 thats in yer geographic location .
7. Maybe sponsor a drag bike....couple of us good with a wrench...couple of us good with a spray gun....couple boys with enuff BALLS to climb on the thing....althou...me personally , I'd prefer to have a girl kickin' Harley & Kawi butt all up an' down the track .
8. o ya...the lawyer thing ...just me but some shady ambulance chasin' lawyer probably just isnt needed .
What do ya call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean
rock.gif
???
A GOOD START .
Have a good night people....may your god go with you.

Got FJ's new screen in today. Will clean up his ride tomorrow and wait for his call.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back