FATJAP WENT DOWN!!!

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
OK first of all he is home and well. He broke his wrist but the gloves saved him from surgery. Just a soft cast. His knee got stapled shut. It wasn't pretty to be able to see inside a friend. I have talked to him twice and rest assured he is fine.

The bike. I will go against my better judgement and post some pics.

It is running and in good shape considering. I have a few of the parts that he needs and so does Purplehaze. Actually we have most of the parts that he needs.

If anyone has a 00 blu/sil nose, right side fairing and blue front fender let me know and of course let me know the cost. Donations are accepted though! Hell even encouraged. Seriously let me know what you will take for them and I will let him know. Bike runs and I rode it to a spot to store till I could get back and put it on my trailer. Good folks out there with us today and thumbs up to the CHP officer and the Paramedics!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Give me a few minutes on the pics. Have to charge my camera.

Kinda sucks that he went down, I'm just glad to hear my Shipmate is ok. I have the set of stock headers and cans if he wants them, No charge I'll just bring them by.
Make sure I get a number so that I can give him a call.

I glad to hear that he is OK. Thanks for everything you are doing for him, Howlin. From a guy that wrecked I know he appreciates it big time. I know I did when my friends help with my bike. Let him know that we are thinking of him and hope he makes a fast recovery.
Jim

this could happen to any one of us...and it already has happened to a few . COUPLE THOUSAND GUYS/GIRLZ ON THIS SITE , 2$ A HEAD. We need a slush fund . More importantly....we need a "CRUSH" FUND . Where do I mail my check too
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

this could happen to any one of us...and it already has happened to a few . COUPLE THOUSAND GUYS/GIRLZ ON THIS SITE , 2$ A HEAD. We need a slush fund . More importantly....we need a "CRUSH" FUND . Where do I mail my check too
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Would be cool to have a pay it forward program. Give your extra parts or a couple of dollars. poop with 3,000 plus members we could insure ourselves.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010321.jpg

rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get him a new double bubble from work!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Does he need a new tank? If so let me know and make an offer. I have one setting down in the garage with a very small rock chip on the left side by the filler.

No on the tank! His came through without a scratch.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

no more pics Howlin'....I think I'm gonna be sick . F.J's Busa is the same color as mine .

Howlin the paint scheme on the nose looks like a 2002 year the 2000 nose is all blue take a look.

1300b.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back