FATJAP UPDATE

fatjap

Registered
Well everything is starting to settle, kids in a new school, new place is 90% together, new job doing great(except for I'm going awat alot) and the wife is happy. She telles me 2 weeks ago, "GET YOUR PARTS ORDERED AND GET YOUR SCOOTER OUT OF HOWLIN's GARAGE". Right on. Got the parts lined up in Canada (I have a Canadian spec so the plastic has an opposite paint scheme, plus the OEM plastic was still cheaper than getting after market and paint). I'll be payin Howlin a visit plus gratuties next week after I get out of the desert. I'm so stoked.

Thanks all for keeping me sane and always reminding me that a Busa is well worth waiting for.

Marc......Thanks bro

FATJAP

Damn glad to hear Fatjap... Real Glad.

Be sure to buy the missus a nice dinner or some flowers or something... ;)

thumb2.gif
thumb.gif

Glad you will be up and going...

I know you can't wait to get back on the busa. I was off for about a month after my little mishap and was so excited to get back on. I've been having a ball ever since.

Purp........your right, I'm with you bro.
Hey you have any slugs put on this year? we had 2.
Man I was busy.

Peace.
FATJAP

Purp........your right, I'm with you bro.
Hey you have any slugs put on this year?  we had 2.
Man I was busy.

Peace.
FATJAP
Yea we had 5, I was busy as well :coffee: But I did manage to get free labor, I had a 3 car garage painted, shelves put up. And I had 5 men move me for a very very small fee. :rofl:
Gotta luv it. :bounce:

:tounge: WooHoo FatJap..glad yer soon on the road again..And this is my 1000'th post
Road yesterday...Like a Great White Shark on wheels---PaceM

Back