FATHERS: What u gettin?

my father passed away about a year ago, my mom about a year before that, my 27 yr old brother went missing about a month after mom passed. Don't want to make this sound like a soap opera, but be very grateful that u have both your parents and they are doing well, cherish every moment with them. Now that i have my 07 hemi ram 4X4 and 08 busa completely paid off, it helps to take my mind off a few things when i get out on the bike

got my first bike (04 gsxr 750) after my mom passed away. She would have killed me for getting one. Always wanted a dirtbike as a kid and she would never let me have one. So when i got older and finally had the $ i got a motorcycle. She would not be happy at first, but after a few weeks i guarantee she would have hopped on the back and loved it!! Took her for a ride in my friends Z06 vette once and she absolutely had a blast

Got me a new ZX14...
Need to get a better camera tho...

PIC_0265.jpg

I'll settle for breakfast in bed and a case of Magners for in the evening.

Also hoping for a Double Bubble screen for the bike.:thumbsup:

I got a pair of Alpinestars SP-1 gloves. Now, I just need to get a minute to actually ride so I can wear them.

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers out there... I grew up without a father so i respect all of you guys who are still around for your families.

im 26, it will be another 5 years until im a father :p
Hey rider, much respect to you growing up without a dad, you are a great young man,and you have a big family here.You have done a great job. Much love to ya rider,and ride safe big guy..:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

my father passed away about a year ago, my mom about a year before that, my 27 yr old brother went missing about a month after mom passed. Don't want to make this sound like a soap opera, but be very grateful that u have both your parents and they are doing well, cherish every moment with them. Now that i have my 07 hemi ram 4X4 and 08 busa completely paid off, it helps to take my mind off a few things when i get out on the bike
And you hemi, are a great person,much respect to you.You have a big family here at this Org.. Much love to you,and ride safe big guy. ;):beerchug::beerchug:

Back