Fastest....???

:whistle:im not tellin, as anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law:rulez:

I feel the same way I just dont speed:laugh:

bikenew5.jpg

I just don't do the big speeds on the streets anymore. There's to many closed courses around to really go fast. There is this one stretch of NJTP where it's flat, straight, and no speed traps. Waaay down in S. Jersey. The south bound side has less traffic so I used to make some big blasts down there.

2 UP, but did it in my driveway, so it was legal. :laugh:
When we got off the bike, she thought it was a windy day, then she saw this.

GPS.jpg

GPS2.jpg

165MPH on I95 returning from Daytona Bike Week one year. My buddy flew by me on an R6 with his girl doing about 100. I downshifted and let her rip he said all he saw was a red blur go by him lol

On another note, why are some people weirs (scared whatever it is) to post this info? ???

1973 cb350 101mph. 1996 fzr600 148mph. 2001 aprilia rsv 1000 168mph. 1st 2002 gsxr 1000 177mph. 2nd 2002 gsxr 1000 172mph. 2008 hayabusa 194/195 mph. All done by radar!

75mph. And that was in Michigan, so totally legal.. :angel:

:eek3: :laugh:

Mine was back in my squid days this is completely true and I should be shot for being this stupid. I was in 5th and looked down after a few seconds off the throttle, I was coming up to 180 mph and the tac was around 8K. That was before the speedo-healer I have no clue what it really was. The dumb part is I was wearing a cut off shirt, shorts and tennis shoes, on a 2 lane highway passing people and meeting traffic. Glad I am alive to know better now. :poke:

the fastest ive been was on the isle of man mountain course didnt get a look at speedo your too busy swatting blackbirds lol :poke:

if you ever get the chance guys highly recommended isle of man still unlimited speed limits on the mountain course dont know how many years they can keep it up though due to number of deaths

IMG_0109.jpg

standing start 3/4 miles run "on a one mile runway" i hit 191 on my old R1 with a few ;) tasteful mods. i have night time video thats kinda crappy but it gets the point across.

- Yamaha R1 191mph night run[/url]

the only differnce here was the bike wasn't streched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back