Fastest Sticker

Spkrdctr

Registered
OK, enough about Turbos, Superchargers, Hot Cams, Sprocket changes etc. I want to know which sticker if put on the bike, makes it go the fastest? The stickers are cheap (sometimes free) and I'm sure they add about 20 or 30 hp. Which one should I look for?:whistle:

I would recommend that you custom make some stickers: 10, 20, 30, 40, .... up to 300. Then carefully place these on top of your speedo. That should definitely make your bike faster!

Put any kind of sticker....as long as it is blue. We all know that color is the fastest. :cheerleader:

The other red one:thumbsup:it was a perfect match to the factory stuff- Thanks GC:bowdown:

1821 fairroof 042.jpg

All the ricers swear by the "type R" stickers. Might wanna try that. After all, most ricers are super smart!

Make ya up one that says: Harley Riders S u c k!....trust me you will be the fastest!

my decals made my bike so fast that when I stopped I noticed they had come off from all the wind drag:laugh:

Deals Gap Dragon decal.. Of coarse you have to have been there to sport one.. :thumbsup:

I dont know what happened, I put custom carbon fiber GSX 1400 R on mine, and she just gained like 30hp. True story :laugh: :whistle:

Back