Fastest nose wheelie

watched it, boy has bigger gonads then I ever did or will...........
mad.gif

If I heard correctly he plans on doing a 150mph endo... I don't see how Mr. Friesen Walks with nads that big.
wow.gif

I just think it's funny that the folks don't even know what the hell a Stoppie is.
rock.gif
Seems like they need to do their homework... Have NEver heard of a "Nose Wheelie!" But that's what folks on the show are calling it...

I just think it's funny that the folks don't even know what the hell a Stoppie is.  
rock.gif
 Seems like they need to do their homework...  Have NEver heard of a "Nose Wheelie!"  But that's what folks on the show are calling it...
+1 I've heard Stoppie and endo (indo?) but never nose wheelie...
rock.gif

rock.gif

Well at 137mph, I would hardly call it a stoppie! Check it out tonight!
Sorry Bro, ROLLING STOPPIE... How's that?

But there is no such thing as a Nose Wheelie. Just some writer for discovery or whatever channel it's going to be on with no clue.

Seen a lot of them at Stunt Wars and other shows and it's still a Stoppie at 150 MPH... Nothing new.

i`m watching it right now. when its over i`m going up on the high way and try it.
oh wait. no
tounge.gif

Hey Ranman, after you do it, I want some of the parts of your bike that are left. Wait, if you go end over end there won't be anything left, never mind..
tounge.gif

That kid does have some big ones, holy crap! I do not think he is going to be around to much longer though.

hed did 137. wow. ok im not trying it..thats cool but his pink jacket?

It was called a nose wheelie before a stoppie. On a bicycle it was first called a hang five... fyi. For the longest time an endo just meant coming to a complete stop and jacking up the rear wheel.... and some people decided to start calling nose wheelies/stoppies an endo.

I just saw the show and they didn't do a very good job with the camera work.... it looked like he could have been going 50mph and it didn't look very impressive (on camera).

Back