fastest hayabusa in vegas on pawn stars right now

Busatroop

Registered
Guy sells his 2005 busa punched out to 1500cc for 8k...he states it is the fastest busa in Vegas...anyone see it?
Posted via Mobile Device

20k exhaust? ??? Wish I could see a pic of this thing... just saw it on youtube. 8k was a bit much. It said the hayabusa is the fastest production motorcycle in the world. Is that what the guys is talking about?

Last edited:
20k exhaust? ??? Wish I could see a pic of this thing... just saw it on youtube. 8k was a bit much. It said the hayabusa is the fastest production motorcycle in the world. Is that what the guys is talking about?
No he specifically said he built it to out run everything in Vegas, punched out the motor to 1500cc. Was pretty funny told them he wanted 16k they said 8k he was like ok I'm going out of town so I'll take it
Posted via Mobile Device

250???

m hm its because he has a modded RED chain. thats a 150HP bump right there.

and that yoshi exhaust sure did look like a 5 grand exhaust... must be have diamond bafflers or something.

Grampa is about 50 years over the limit for being able to wear his hat on backwards. Five grand for the Yosh pipe and 250 mph? Pass me the shovel Lurleen....

I bout fell off the bed I was laughin so hard. Guess that paint is that new drag reduction paint, makes it hella faster...

I would like to take that guy up on his bet that he could re-sell the bike for 15 grand!!!!
He'll be lucky to break even on that deal.

Back