"Fastest Color"

1styearbusa

Registered
The fastest color comments are so old and overused on this site it makes me want to :puke::puke:

Even good , informative threads get run off track with "at least you got the fastest color" comments :banghead::banghead:

Let's just stick to "at least you got the best make/model on 2 wheels" that we all agree on . :thumbsup::laugh:

no harm meant bro... just having a little fun... :laugh:

we know we are ALL riding the best machine on the planet (no matter what color) :thumbsup:

ah good point, i agree it gets used a little too much, ........... but still im glad i got the fastest color!!!!!hehehe just kiddin just kiddin:whistle:

The fastest color comments are so old and overused on this site it makes me want to :puke::puke:

Even good , informative threads get run off track with "at least you got the fastest color" comments :banghead::banghead:

Let's just stick to "at least you got the best make/model on 2 wheels" that we all agree on . :thumbsup::laugh:

We can't help you have a pink Busa my brother.....aahhh sister :whistle:

ah good point, i agree it gets used a little too much, ........... but still im glad i got the fastest color!!!!!hehehe just kiddin just kiddin:whistle:

He was definitely kidding cause ..... Black is well known as the fastest color.....

DSC01071 (Medium).JPG

Aww, c'mon. The "fastest color" is just an inside joke to this forum, something to be shared, enjoyed, or ignored at your pleasure, but it's still an element of friendship unique to this site.

Anyway, I could care less, because I know I've got the fastest color! :rofl:

Anyway, I could care less, because I know I've got the fastest color! :rofl:

But you didn't say what it was so I'll let you know, it's .............. actually it's kinda blurred when it get that fast ~!~

Hmmmmmm.............39 posts and already complaining about an on going joke that has been floating around on this site for years.
What's that old saying? Something like, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"
Oh, just FYI, silver is most definitely the fastest color on the planet! :moon:

Hmmmmmm.............39 posts and already complaining about an on going joke that has been floating around on this site for years.
What's that old saying? Something like, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"
Oh, just FYI, silver is most definitely the fastest color on the planet! :moon:

youre half right! ;) but i think the black side is a little faster!

The origins of the "Fastest Colored Busa" debates and the inside jokes root back to a much earlier time than your arrival Brother. It has been a part of the glue that bonds this Board in Brother / Sister-hood....it actually origins way back...............

"To 2005 when the Red and Black came on the scene !!!!" :super: :super: :super:

DSC00278 (Large).jpg

LoL Spudley, ya see mine is a red/blk 08 model...it's so fast it faded to Orange/Blk. With the lighter paint job, made it even faster~!~ :laugh:

I would say I have the fastest color (White and Blue) but there are a lot of good riders out there and for those that pass me, obviously their color at that time is the fastest:bowdown: except for Red and Black. I have not been passed by them:rofl:

No mention of Blue yet :whistle:

C'mon Aussie need your support :rofl:

I got your back brother, go BLUE! BTW, they used a very high speed camera to capture this photo, and we were two up. I dont think they would have got the shot if Juli hadnt asked me to slow down. :laugh:

Attachments

• dragon2.bmp
    709.8 KB · Views: 252
Back