Fast toys other than the busa?

OMG! If that isn't pure sex on water, I don't know what is!

BEAUTIFUL! :bowdown:

Thanks. I actually got it for my father who is a Donzi fanatic. He's 70 and still has "the need for speed". So don't worry, you'll never grow out of it. It stays with him near Lake Lanier, GA.

02 stang gt light bolt on car. Fun daily no problems.

85 gmc swb waiting to poke and stroke 454 then to chassis shop she goes.

08 ram crew cab hemi 2wd thinking about putting the arrington heads cam and tb with 100 shot if I keep it. Might trade for a 4wd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. I actually got it for my father who is a Donzi fanatic. He's 70 and still has "the need for speed". So don't worry, you'll never grow out of it. It stays with him near Lake Lanier, GA.

I'm just surprised it doesn't have any kind of windscreen! Kinda hard to stop your eyeballs from getting pushed into the back of your head at full speed isn't it? :laugh:

I'm just surprised it doesn't have any kind of windscreen! Kinda hard to stop your eyeballs from getting pushed into the back of your head at full speed isn't it? :laugh:

Goggles are among the safety devices worn at all times. Windscreens on these type of boats tend to direct the air into your face, they're more for fashion than function.
Sorry OP, hope we're not 'jacking your thread too bad.

08 B-King

HPIM0389.JPG

My 1996 Arctic Cat 1000cc ProStock Ice Racer. Over 230hp and only 410 pounds. 60 foots in the low 1.20's and runs the 1/8 in the 5.7's @ 114 with my 200 lb. azz on it. 0-60 in 1.7 seconds on a Stalker rader.

ps1.jpg

ps7.jpg

ps3.jpg

ps5.jpg

Picture009.jpg

My 1996 Arctic Cat 1000cc ProStock Ice Racer. Over 230hp and only 410 pounds. 60 foots in the low 1.20's and runs the 1/8 in the 5.7's @ 114 with my 200 lb. azz on it. 0-60 in 1.7 seconds on a Stalker rader.

You gotta be one of the few who just can't wait for snow! Neat friggin ride!

My trail sled-a 2003 Arctic Cat ZR 900 heavily modded for cross country and off trail use in Michigans' Upper Peninsula. Has many 300+ mile days under it's belt.

Marquette.jpg

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

engine.jpg

And last but not least, the only shot I've got on my laptop of my fish'n boat-a 1995 Bass Cat Pantera II 19 footer with a lightly modded Mercury 200 ProMax(dynoed at 228 at the propshaft). Runs in the low to mid 80's on GPS-depening on load and conditions. Oh, Lindsay and I just celebrated 10 years of fishing together. This was taken at the end of a long day and she was laying down only because I had just put the rods away.

IMG_1528.jpg

Ever run it on pavement.

I've always wanted to go out on one. Missed my chance in 07 I was working northern wiscAnsin.
Posted via Mobile Device

And last but not least, the only shot I've got on my laptop of my fish'n boat-a 1995 Bass Cat Pantera II 19 footer with a lightly modded Mercury 200 ProMax(dynoed at 228 at the propshaft). Runs in the low to mid 80's on GPS-depening on load and conditions. Oh, Lindsay and I just celebrated 10 years of fishing together. This was taken at the end of a long day and she was laying down only because I had just put the rods away.

Those are the good times my man. Very nice :thumbsup:

My other toys:
'08 Roush-Charged F-150 SCrew Limited-Pretty quick for 6,000 pounds!
'06 Z06 'Vette (I thought it was fast until I bought the 'Busa)
'03 Mustang Cobra vert, pulley, chip, intake, exhaust, and other stuff
'08 Yamaha Supercharged Wave Runner - too fast on the water for me!

CW

Ever run it on pavement.

I've always wanted to go out on one. Missed my chance in 07 I was working northern wiscAnsin.
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I haven't. I've got a new track, suspension, and skis for asphalt but have yet to set it up and run it. I'd expect to see mid 9's @ 140ish. With nitrous it should dip into the 8's. Haven't run it much the last couple of years so I'm thinking about selling it to finance either a turbo or a 1441 kit for my '08. I'm just starting to tear the sleds' motor down for new pistons and end seals(and a good look at the crank and bearings) and should have it done well before first ice in November. You have to give your toys away here in Michigan right now. I've got over 25g in the sled including the $7800 I paid for it new in '96 and I'll be asking $5000 and probably getting around $4000 for it. I'm sure I'd do better parting it out but really don't have time for that. Oh well, ya wanna play-ya gotta pay :rulez:

1976 Datsun 260Z Chevy 350 Chopped roof, completely gutted, Side Exhaust, wide body. V8 weighing under 2500 lbs, should be fun. Just needs a little attention :rofl:

2003 Audi TT Quattro- Unitronics custom tune, 3" Exhaust, Custom Downpipe, BOV, Boost Gauge, Intercooler.
Nothing crazy, but a big improvement over the 225hp stock.
Pics were taken at the dragon. A squid with his head way over the yellow almost lost it that day. I was nice enough to hit dirt for him :rulez:

Both sitting because i've been too busy riding to work on them.
Audi needs a clutch master cylinder
Datsun needs a little more than that :whistle:

Datsun.jpg

gifTTfast.gif

Last edited:
Back