Fast toys other than the busa?

mikev7

Registered
I was wondering what everyone runs besides the bus? I run a decently built ws6 trans am with 440 rwhp with the help of a 125 nos shot. I could do like a 150-200 shot with the change of the jets but i dont want to kill the car.
Bored .30 with custom comp cam dual valve spring kit 1.6 roler rockers, long tube headers, 3" exhaust with high flow cat, dual angle valve seats, msd adjustable race ign coil and wires, mallory race fully programable ign box w/window switch. Nitrous exp wet full wet kit with fuel satety and the works. speck stage 2+ clutch, rear bracing and bushings and intake mods and all kinds of stuff.. 326 rwhp off nos and up to 550 or so on nos.

IMG_0468.jpg

Last edited:
Still working on my 1999 Suzuki 1200 Bandit motor. But when she is done she should have more whp then my slightly modded Busa. 1216cc Wiseco kit, Dynojet stage 3 carbs, open K&N's, Timing advancer, Fully ported head, billet cams with adjustable cam sprockets and full d&d exhaust! still thinking about 42mm flat slides and dyna ignition. Very nice sleeper in a streetfighter outfit. I am looking for about 165-175 whp.

Steve

CIMG1934.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

Last edited:
cam/sprayed 2002 TA WS6 and a 2003 Z06 w/ a D1sc Procharger
Sold teh TA earlier this year garage was getting crowded

2003-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-4491.jpg

Besides the busa, I have a 97 Grand Prix GTP with a few bolt ons and a 05 Hemi Ram with exhaust and intake. Nothing special, but they both hold their own.

1992 Camaro RS slightly modded.

.40 over 350
steel crank
Eagle steel rods
Hypereutectic Shortskirt pistons
Crane gold race Roller rockers 1.6
Titanium valves
Comp cams custom ground cam
crane 700 lift double layer springs
hardened pushrods
MSD 6al ignition system
Custom programming in the comp
headman shortly style headers w/ 3" exhaust
2 chamber flowmaster
Tremec TKO converted for GM
Borg Warner 9 bolt ltd. slip diff with 2.70 gears (3.70 sitting in the box waiting for shims)
SVO injectors #30
Holley Stealth Ram
1000CFM TB (need to goto single fly 1300)

some other menial bolt-ons here and there, including but not limited to necessary items to make the car run faster or lighter.

She will move and is a wonderful sleeper.... Ricers laugh till I start it. :whistle:

P.S. when you pop the motor at the track you say oh well it was fun.. when you pop the motor cause you put 1 bolt in the wrong place and it dies in your shop/driveway you cry.

Nice stuff especially the vette and the t/a. I also got a 06 600 suzuki race bike but i was thinking four wheeled vehicles when i posted this. Keep em all coming though.

I have a Corvette and a Silverado SS. For how much people talk crap about the SS it definitley holds its own. Now that I ride the Busa more than I drive anything else, the Vette is up for sale. I think I put about 1,000 miles on it in the last 2 years.

P3281726.jpg

2000 Mustang GT. Last set up was built motor, pp heads, cams, intake, vortech YSI @ 30psi, c4, return style fuel set up. Build in progress is a single bullseye s380r w/ 87mm wheel and race cover. Looking to go 9.5's @ 150 on c16 this go around.

1992 Camaro RS slightly modded.

I too have a third gen, well 2 actually.

90 formula that I blow up last year, stock motors dont like 12psi :whistle:
I have an 8:1 all forged 350 with patriot vortec heads almost ready for install.

she's gonna look mostly stock, added a fiberglass RAI hood(because new intake wouldn't fit under the stock hood)

90form10.jpg

the old

600b10.jpg

Super victor intake edelbrock elbow/rails/90mm throttle body'

intake11.jpg

86 Iroc-Z, undecided on its direction, but I have lost of goodies ready for it.

old pic rims are gone

iroc110.jpg

Ok, I'll be that guy... 2010 Specialized Tarmac Elite (Carbon/White)
It's pretty dang fast for pedal power. :laugh:

2010 Specialized Tarmac Elite Double1.jpg

I never knew the one thing that makes you laugh the hardest,

is the most humbling thing you can ride.

Sorry man, I had to:

IMG_0003.jpg

However, chicks dig it. But they want to ride each other, not let me ride them.???

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjEuanBn.jpg

Back