Famous people

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys the pics with Leno went over big, I have had some good laughs with it but I want to make a challenge to you out there. Anyone that can get a pic of a celeb with the website shirt, I will send them another shirt for free. Now lets make sure that we are not stalking anyone and that the person knows that they are wearing or holding the shirt... All decisions on if someone is famous will fall solely on myself but I will allow outside statements to influence my decisions..... OK who will be first
rock.gif
?

Captain

great idea, but the biggest celebs out here are the local newscasters and d.j.'s... the next time the biggies will be out here will be in August when the golf pro's show up. What would you consider the low-end of the Celebrity Threshold??

Not sure, I would settle for the heisman trophy winner

OJ won the Heisman...

Being the closest to Hollywood...hmmm...I'll see what I can do.

I'm going to send a shirt to my Niece in LA. She knows a ton of celebs, works in the business ya know. I'll let her choose. Hey Captain, send me a new XL long sleeve shirt so I can send it to my Niece. Is it worth the publicity?
biggrin.gif

We have the Adult Video Awards coming up in Vegas before too long.  Usually see tons-o-"stars" walking around the Venetian on the strip.  Would they count?  How about Ron Jeremy, he has done some nice work....    
rock.gif

OK guys the pics with Leno went over big, I have had some good laughs with it but I want to make a challenge to you out there. Anyone that can get a pic of a celeb with the website shirt, I will send them another shirt for free. Now lets make sure that we are not stalking anyone and that the person knows that they are wearing or holding the shirt... All decisions on if someone is famous will fall solely on myself but I will allow outside statements to influence my decisions.....  OK who will be first
rock.gif
?

Captain
Well Capt.,

You know...if I had a shirt, then the contest would be over. What's the matter? You didn't know? I am world renowned. I just didn't want people on the board to start asking for autographs, all kinds of favors, and stuff like that. BTW, if it's possible, can we get some 3XL shirts. I would be more than happy to prepay for it, so that you don't get stuck with 'em. Two would be nice.

Brian

Does the real Elvis count? Do I get extra points for Ted Kennedy or do you take points away for xxxl.
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I have a couple of good ideas. I will have to buy some more shirts to keep with me.

I don't have a shirt but I'm going to see if can get a photo of some celebs.

One of the girls from GIRLS ALOUD got arrested by fellow companions last night at my nick. If you don't know who they are... BRIT GROUP, all girls uk No.1 at hte moment....

Hey Big Bird lives just a little North of me and Tom Selleck has a hide away home somewhere close in town. maybe a pic together.

Back