Family Summer Vacation 2009

djorgensen3

Donating Member
Registered
Well the family decided they wanted to go on a trip this summer so I went ahead and booked a house and plane tickets to the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii in June. This will be the first time for my son Cody(9) and my daughter Jamie(4). Also the first time on a plane for my daughter. The wife and I and her daughters have been once before. I’m already getting excited about the trip. I wish I had a Busa to rent so I could take a solo tour of the island for a day. I just thought I’d share the good news. It’s all being funded by our tax returns(too much paid in through the year). If it weren’t for that I don’t think we’d be going. We just figured that we had better do it incase either one of loses income and don’t get a chance. We are both fortunate to have jobs right now and very thankful. Maybe if there is anyone here that live there, we can meet up for lunch or something.

Congrats! Hawaii is awesome and I know you and your family will really enjoy the trip!

:beerchug:

Mahalo!

PACIFICBUSA is a great dude, he'll probably hook you up with an island Busa too :whistle:

Back