Family law judge William Adams beats daughter.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
The video is disturbing so don't watch it if you are sensitive. Bet you will see this on the mainstream news in the next few days.

Reddit Video Apparently Shows Texas Family Judge Beating Disabled Daughter

Here's a video recently uploaded to YouTube. Be warned: at around 1:00 in is a long, graphic depiction of a man beating his daughter with a belt, apparently for downloading games and music. The man, according to the video's uploader, is William Adams, a family law judge in Texas. The uploader is his daughter, Hillary—the teenager in the video.

Reddit Video Apparently Shows Texas Family Judge Beating Disabled Daughter

I hate corporal punishment.

ken

Holy crap I just saw it... That makes my blood boil.. I would love just 10min alone with this guy to show him a thing or two with a belt.. I hope he burns...

Ok.. I remember getting beating like this as a kid.. Guess what.. I learned to obey the law. I learned to reperct authority. I learned I didn't like my ass getting beat so I did the right thing. Yes, a little over the top with the language used I'll agree. But if I was told to turn around and I didn't, or I ran from the spanking.. It became a beating. Make me sick.. No.. Would love to smack him in his mouth for cursing his daughter.. Yes. What kills me though it the following:

technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video.

She obviously got the technology that she wanted even though her dad wished NOT to have it. (backwards or not.. He was against it) so the least she could do is follow the ruies. Second.. The wife was not to blame... Manipulated in to assisting.. She already spanked her before the dad got home (and for those who remember that famous line... "Wait, 'til your father gets home").. And the second one was in an attempt to get her to bend over like her father had told her to do.... No 'manipulation' in that.

Ok.. Here's HER options (the child). Get pulled from the home and removed from the family. Go to CPS and live in halfway houses or foster homes (if someone will adopt a 16 year old).. Life is easy. So tired of this "You just need a time out" BS of a country of ours. We wonder what the F is wrong with kids, but they have no respect for authority. They have no idea of what a real conciquence is until they are grown adults trying to figure out why they are in jail or why they can't hold a job and THEN they run back to mommy and daddy. Everyone is in every body elses business on how to do their own house, but when it boils down to it, they aren't there to help that house.. just criticize it.

I'm sorry if I am pissing in your wheaties right now, but point blank... As a kid I got bit.. That video isn't ****. And I hated it as a kid and not even saying it's right as an adult.. But wouldn't you prefer to beat your kids ass' now vs the justice system, life, the pissed off person with a gun beat their ass later? I teach martial arts and it makes me sick when parents come in and want me to give thier kids discipline. My first thought is if they don't get it at home, it won't mean *ish getting it here. The ones that are "time out" babies are still bad.. The ones that act out but get a belt are usually a lot more responsive. I've spanked (not beat) my daughter with a belt. Most of the time when she was younger, and only for the most of serious of 'offenses'. I'm lucky.. She learned in life quicker than I did. Granted I didn't give her what I got as a child, but she still got.

Point being, unless you truely belive in "It takes a village to raise a child" and you're going to be part of that village, then you have to move around when it's someone else's house.. And remember.. When you have one finger pointing out, there's always three pointing back.

/Rant

Seems abit to obsessive. I was spanked whooped beat and the worst slapped by my mom. I turned out fine. Indeed nothing wrong with a whooping , but this guy n his wife were terribly extreme and over the top.!

sent from my stalking device

I hate corporal punishment.

That wasn't corporal punishment.

A coupla slaps on the butt cheeks - not the thigh or kidney area, like this dirtbag did - *that* is corporal punishment.

What this fooktard did was felony child abuse, and felony abuse on a disabled person.

Heaping on the emotional abuse - beating and screaming obscenities at his mentally disabled daughter FOR TEN GODDAMN MINUTES - this animal should have been a sheet stain, not a living human.

FFS, that is not "discipline", that is purely physical & mental abuse. :disagree:

Mr Tough Guy With A Belt needs to spend some special quality time in GenPop... and right after the inmates are shown this vid. That'll fix up his little red wagon.

I hope this fooking piece of dog-squeeze burns in Hell....

I agree that this was over the top but kids noawdays dont have any respect and I think its because parents dont whoop on them anymore. WTH is a time out going to teach them? I saw on the news today where a 10 year old boy here in Houston was arested on Halloween because one of the parents told this boy they wanted his candy. He pulled out a GLOCK and said no, its my candy. They took it from him and called the cops....turns out his brother had one too! They wern't loaded but still. 10 year olds with guns, those kids need a beating like this girl got and there parents need to be locked up.

minus the disability and cursing, girl got what she deserved. I got it worse than she did when I got off track. Thanks Dad!

You can't administer a spanking when you are mad. The man did not have control of his emotions. Too much too late.

I got my butt whooped pretty good a couple times, but I don't ever think it went on THAT long (and now freely admit I deserved it). 'Pain avoidance therapy' in the proper doses DOES work and prevented me from getting into trouble that that a whoopin couldn't fix. Girls are much more emotionally scarred by corporal punishment than boys. While my daughter got a couple of taps on her tail from me (and from my wife who was always present btw) when she was younger just to get her attention, I don't think it would take any more than a raising of my tone and a hard look to get her attention anymore and may save her from alot worse.

That girl needed maybe 2 smacks and that should have been it. He lost his temper (if he ever had control of it in the first place) and went too far IMHO. She's too old for a tail-whooping to do her any good anyway. Taking away the computer would have been more effective.

Only a week ago we had a local 13 year old boy shoot his dad in the back of the head while he was sleeping. Told the police the rifle accidently discharged when he stumbled into the wall in the dark. But readily admitted he went into the dad's bedroom removed the rifle from the closet and had his finger on the trigger when he apparently stumbled. The kid is now in jail charged with murder 2.

Maybe an arsewhoopin like the one in the video may have given this child a reality check?

I'm not sure what the answer is but I got my arse whooped with a stick when I was growing up. Not beat, but certainly disaplined severely and believe me, the threat of a whoopin kept me on the straight and narrow. I learned early what the consequences were for bad behavior and I'm very proud of my parents for teaching me that there are consequences for bad behavior. I spanked my kids growing up as well and they both turned out to be great adults fitting well into society. I only used a belt on my daughter once and it wasn't a beating but she got the point. Made her go to her room and think about it for an hour before I administered the spankin and she never stepped over that line again.

It's up to the parents to make their own decisions. I agree with Skydivr, that guy was in no frame of mind to be disaplining his child. That entire senerio makes me wonder if the 16 year old girl set the father up for administering her own style of punishment? Never underestimate kids, they may be smarter than you give them credit for.

Just my 2 cents worth. Sad to watch but I realize none of us know what led up to that outburst. I also know everyone has a breaking point,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even YOU!

girl got what she deserved.
???

Really? This disabled child "got what she deserved"? Really?

Hmmmm...... does the following seem like a good reason for felony child abuse?

Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views.
:dunno:

More insight into this fookstain's imbalanced mental state:

Judge Adams says to his daughter, "I'm going to beat you into submission," and "Get on your stomach like a grown woman!" among other things.

Shyeah.... this girl "got what she deserved".... every disabled child should have a father who says "I'm going to beat you into submission".....

Happily, it seems that those in authority do not take felony child abuse lightly....

N E W S R E L E A S E
County of Aransas, 301 N. Live Oak, Rockport, Texas 78382
Aransas County Judge C. H. "Burt" Mills, Jr., 361-790-0100
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 2, 2011

ARANSAS COUNTY, TEXAS - Judge Burt Mills has today announced that Aransas County is aware of the video posted on youtube regarding County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams, and the matter is now under investigation by the District Attorney. Please refrain from communication with County offices or the Sheriff's Department on this matter until the investigation has been completed. Calls, emails, and faxes only create disruptions for other ongoing county business. The public's cooperation would be most appreciated."

I have great kids... spanked them a total of maybe 3 times. There 13,9 and 5. My kids are great kids because they have respect, morals and values. No child deserves that. You can say that kids are bad because they don't her spanked but that's just an excuse for bad parenting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

From the comments I don't need to see the video.
My daughter I never laid a hand on but my son.....oh boy what a manipulator.
He's Cuban and a Leo which means he hard headed and bull headed as well. Takes a whack or two every now and then to turn him around. Most of the time he gets me so angry I could explode but I can't bring myself to give him what my dad would have done which is open a large can of whoopass on me! I find it hard to stay mad or be mad at a five year old. I may punch him in the head when he's older but for now I just tell myself to leave it alone.
I don't consider spanking abuse but pushed past a regular ass whackin then yes it is. When done I never say anything. Just flip him over and smack that ass! Afterward we both cry :laugh:

Saiid, when I saw the video, I immediately thought of the range video you posted the other day...BLAM BLAM...BLAM :)

Ok.. I remember getting beating like this as a kid.. Guess what.. I learned to obey the law. I learned to reperct authority. I learned I didn't like my ass getting beat so I did the right thing. Yes, a little over the top with the language used I'll agree. But if I was told to turn around and I didn't, or I ran from the spanking.. It became a beating. Make me sick.. No.. Would love to smack him in his mouth for cursing his daughter.. Yes. What kills me though it the following:

She obviously got the technology that she wanted even though her dad wished NOT to have it. (backwards or not.. He was against it) so the least she could do is follow the ruies. Second.. The wife was not to blame... Manipulated in to assisting.. She already spanked her before the dad got home (and for those who remember that famous line... "Wait, 'til your father gets home").. And the second one was in an attempt to get her to bend over like her father had told her to do.... No 'manipulation' in that.

Ok.. Here's HER options (the child). Get pulled from the home and removed from the family. Go to CPS and live in halfway houses or foster homes (if someone will adopt a 16 year old).. Life is easy. So tired of this "You just need a time out" BS of a country of ours. We wonder what the F is wrong with kids, but they have no respect for authority. They have no idea of what a real conciquence is until they are grown adults trying to figure out why they are in jail or why they can't hold a job and THEN they run back to mommy and daddy. Everyone is in every body elses business on how to do their own house, but when it boils down to it, they aren't there to help that house.. just criticize it.

I'm sorry if I am pissing in your wheaties right now, but point blank... As a kid I got bit.. That video isn't ****. And I hated it as a kid and not even saying it's right as an adult.. But wouldn't you prefer to beat your kids ass' now vs the justice system, life, the pissed off person with a gun beat their ass later? I teach martial arts and it makes me sick when parents come in and want me to give thier kids discipline. My first thought is if they don't get it at home, it won't mean *ish getting it here. The ones that are "time out" babies are still bad.. The ones that act out but get a belt are usually a lot more responsive. I've spanked (not beat) my daughter with a belt. Most of the time when she was younger, and only for the most of serious of 'offenses'. I'm lucky.. She learned in life quicker than I did. Granted I didn't give her what I got as a child, but she still got.

Point being, unless you truely belive in "It takes a village to raise a child" and you're going to be part of that village, then you have to move around when it's someone else's house.. And remember.. When you have one finger pointing out, there's always three pointing back.

/Rant

thats not punishment, thats abuse. Im ok with spanking and never beleaved in touchy feely time out crap, but thats way over the top disabled or not. If you think thats ok your a nut case just like the douche with the belt.

Well... that brought back some memories.

+1 or more like X10 is the wall to wall counseling I can remember.
Crazy thing is she downloaded this after...and the whoopins were over computer usage. Curious what the outcome was/is.

Back