False Neutral 5/6

plucka

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm a new member with a 2013 busa. Experiencing false neutral between 5th and 6th. Has anyone else had this on there 2012/13. I Read other Posts on this problem on older models. Thought Suzuki would have fixed this by now!

You only need to open one thread,,,, not one in every section
See your other post.

Hi, got my 2016 Busa brand new and it does the same thing, not all the time , once here and there but my solution is,
GO FASTER, it never does it when i go fast, and i don't put the six gear bellow 120 kmh. I got 12,500 km on the Busa and in all it did it about 10 times last year. I don't worry about that , i had four gs1150ef in the past and they did the same even my zx11 and my Goldwing too , and never got any problem with any of them, Don't worry , drive safely and enjoy.

gets better with miles . FYI only 300 rpms difference in the 5th to 6th gear change so use 6th when on the open hwy. This is a spot were the Gen 1
shines over the gen 2 . Billy @ Robinson industries can explain why this happens with the 5 to 6th on gen 2 . It has to do with the dog count 5 vs gen 1 of 3 dogs .

It happens sometimes to me when I am lazy with the shift if you shift it like you mean it there are no issues :thumbsup:

Hi, got my 2016 Busa brand new and it does the same thing, not all the time , once here and there but my solution is,
GO FASTER, it never does it when i go fast, and i don't put the six gear bellow 120 kmh. I got 12,500 km on the Busa and in all it did it about 10 times last year. I don't worry about that , i had four gs1150ef in the past and they did the same even my zx11 and my Goldwing too , and never got any problem with any of them, Don't worry , drive safely and enjoy.
Thanks for your reply. I usually just quick shift from 5th to 6th now most of the time ;)

Back