View attachment 1510556

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4592.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

When you fixed up again, get yourself a set of these no cut sliders. It might have helped...

005_5-1.jpg

That dont look like to hard of a touch up job, But if your a perfectionist maybe not so much.

Looked exactly like mine when the kick stand folded up... right down to the tiny scratches on the front fender.

If your running it through insurance and order in the plastic and do the replacements yourself you will have more than plenty left over to do a lot of upgrades.

craftsmanship not very impressive on the Brocks system.. The Tskugi and TiForce are worlds ahead on welds and internal clean up work..

just barely goes over 100mph....in like 2nd gear....:thumbsup:
i may get bored one day and clean those welds up but for now im just riding while i can. but hey i cut 36 lbs with my brocks system. ive had parts on order for some time. seems the orange stuff is tough to get. like my new pazzo levers. also ive had 2 front fairings and they were both damaged in shipping. waiting on third.

i also got a set of lsl sliders, but i think im going to send titanium color back and get the orange if they match well. the lsl sliders have been tested at 160mph plus and only plastics were damaged frame and engine were spared.

still waiting on my stand...spools are in, but the stand is on backorder.

finally i have my buell pegs yet to install. so yea insurance helped my spice up the busa a lil.

oh yea almost forgot the pc3 usb.

thanks again for all your help on here. the org has saved me hundreds of dollars on repairing my bike. also id like to thank daniel with cloud nine motorsports. :cheerleader:

Last edited:
Those scuffs are minor, I wouldn't replace any of that stuff if I was paying out of my own pocket. Isn't there some touch up paint you can use?

If it were me I'd just touch it up and only replace those parts IF in the future the bike goes sliding down the street and REALLY gets f'd up.

If insurance would pay for everything and not raise your rates horribly or worse, drop you then might as well fix it all. Some of the insurance companies I called for a quote wanted 3-4K a year full coverage so I can't afford to get dropped.

Just a minor drive way tipover!!! Wheelie'n again weren't ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain man as I did the same damn thing but on the opposite side... although I lucked out and didn't mar the bar-ends and the brake lever. Also noticed that because my bike is darker one doesn't even notice the scuffs until your about four feet away.

let your insurance pay for it and don't buy stock stuff get a better exhast and cover levers ect...

P.S. Everyone drops there bike at least once!

Back