Fall MNG Eureka Springs, AR Sept 11-13th, 2009

My vote is Eureka Springs at the Travelers Inn (Travelers Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas). Rooms are nice, great location, and super cheap.

I would vote for the weekend of Sept 11, 12, and 13th. (Fri - Sun).

Definitely not Sept 23 - Sept 26 as Bikes, Blues, and BBQ will fill the great roads with thousands of slow cruiser bikes...

Last edited:
I would be in for the travlers inn also, because its ALOT cheaper and would be just as good and i am in for any dates except for the BBQ weekend. just my 2 cents

I would be in for the travlers inn also, because its ALOT cheaper and would be just as good and i am in for any dates except for the BBQ weekend. just my 2 cents
http://www.travelersinn.com/
+3.....

Member owned! They've offered the use of the pavilion, fire pit/fire wood, plenty of parking for your trailers, its right next door to a liquor store, with FOUR units NO-ONE gets left out (Of a room that is), and its HALF the money. Hey Dennis what are the dates for this event?

Last edited:
sounds good to me the sept 11 12 13 dates and id like to try somewhere different to stay especially being closer to town

Travelers Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
+3.....

Member owned! They've offered the use of the pavilion, fire pit/fire wood, plenty of parking for your trailers, its right next door to a liquor store, with FOUR units NO-ONE gets left out (Of a room that is), and its HALF the money. Hey Dennis what are the dates for this event?

Member owned would make it ever better might as well help them out instead of someone else, and it would be that much better since everyone that went could be at the same place instead of split up, and the price is alot better and having everything alot closer, i am all for the travlers. just my 2 cents

Still time to cancel at Pointe West without a penalty.... But, we'd need to put this to a vote and see what the membership has to say about changing the Fall MNG to the Travelersinn... I would like the chance to see what they can do for us at the Inn

Still time to cancel at Pointe West without a penalty.... But, we'd need to put this to a vote and see what the membership has to say about changing the Fall MNG to the Travelersinn... I would like the chance to see what they can do for us at the Inn

Ok, I dont mind changing, but last time we were there, we stayed in the building that the office is in, and the bed sucked and Juli and I didnt get much rest, is there a newer building we can stay in?

Edit, still on the fence on this one. I just confirmed that this is the same place we stayed before, not really wanting to do that again unless like I said, we had a newer room with a better bed.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and make this, but I'll probably stay at the pointe West.

I.m going to put in for the time off tomorrow. I think I will get in late friday night, and go home Monday afternoon. The ride semi and I took Monday AM was fun with no traffic!:thumbsup:

Eureka Springs 2009 072 (Medium).jpg

Back