Fall Eureka Springs trip ?

I think Trish was looking. Pointe West is booked. We are in too but need to know where the group will be.

ok, i found the other thread after i posted in this one...looking forward to seeing you my brother from a different mother :beerchug:

Dennis, Colin,

I just booked the last three singles at the Travelers Inn. You both have PM's and voice mail. :cheerleader: Not sure where else will have rooms, BMW and Model T conventions!

In Eureka right now, weather was great today, will most likley be good for the next few days. What a way to spend an anniversary!!!

Yes, we are Friday night, should arrive around 11 to 11:30. Demmym is coming up Saturday morning, and I think Busapilot08 may come. I think is looking for a room.

Are you and Beth coming?

I'll be there and I believe semi will be too.

Dennis, you and Semi will be in Friday? Our plans have changed as of tonight so we should be there earlier than expected. Be looking for us around 7 to 7:30 now. Do we have dinner plans?

I was planning on doing a day trip Saturday but the weather is saying 36 here for the morning with a high of 61 for Eureka Springs during the day. Little chilly for a 350-400 mile ride day for me. I will try to catch you all in the spring.
Have fun, ride safe. Tom

I was planning on doing a day trip Saturday but the weather is saying 36 here for the morning with a high of 61 for Eureka Springs during the day. Little chilly for a 350-400 mile ride day for me. I will try to catch you all in the spring.
Have fun, ride safe. Tom

Come on Tom! Michael is riding up Saturday morning too. We would love to meet you.

The weather for STL on Friday is cold and rainny. We are going to watch the radar loop and try to make a run for it between the storms.

i will be there...just one more night to make it through and i'll be hitting the road with BusaWhipped :beerchug:

Back