Fall Bash

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 30 2007,11:26) I'm home...pictures later today!!!
come in for work and no pic's yet??
tounge.gif

I got home about 2 today! Its a long drive but well worth it! I had a blast, my buddies that came down with me where all amazed!

I just tried uploading my pics, and ive got a bad card! Everything i shot is gone,,, this sucks!

See you in the spring!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Oct. 01 2007,15:10) I got home about 2 today! Its a long drive but well worth it! I had a blast, my buddies that came down with me where all amazed!

I just tried uploading my pics, and ive got a bad card! Everything i shot is gone,,, this sucks!

See you in the spring!  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
I tried to warn you that you were taking too many pictures of me...seriously that really stinks since you had the best camera in the whole crowd
rock.gif

Thanks again for the great steaks and stuff
beerchug.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Oct. 01 2007,12:10) I just tried uploading my pics, and ive got a bad card! Everything i shot is gone,,, this sucks!
Darn it! You had the best caption the photo shot in a long time too!
pissed.gif

That sux about your card. And yes the food was great, thanks for bringing so much. I had a blast and it was great to meet you guys.
beerchug.gif

BTW guys anyone that put in for the food. I gave everything to John, he puts the most effort into it. I just had steaks, tips, burgers and 3 kinds of marinated chicken. He made Potato and Macaroni salad too. Fugger... I'm just gonna pull over and pick up a cow in VA on the way down next time...

(DNGrumpy @ Oct. 01 2007,14:43) BTW guys anyone that put in for the food.  I gave everything to John, he puts the most effort into it.  I just had steaks, tips, burgers and 3 kinds of marinated chicken.  He made Potato and Macaroni salad too.  Fugger...  I'm just gonna pull over and pick up a cow in VA on the way down next time...
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back