Fall Bash

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Everybody, just would like everybody to post who is going to the fall get together and where you are staying. I'll have a room at the Phillips but may need to stay at MicroInn. I need and room with 2 queens I room I have booked at Phillips is a king. and Phillips is Full.
THIS POSTING IS FOR SEPT 28 - 30.  MEET AT PHILLIPS DEALS GAP SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.
                             Jon (Loomis).

Hey Jon.. where are you in Raleigh? I work off Milbrook and Atlantic (Live in Durham). Maybe we could get together for a ride ...

Peter

Last weekend in April.. No the motels will more than likley be sold out.. so you better get on it..

Jet Li, Pappy and I are in room 101 at the Phillips.. Wednesday thru Saturday:29

(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,08:16) Last weekend in April.. No the motels will more than likley be sold out.. so you better get on it..

Jet Li, Pappy and I are in room 101 at the Phillips.. Wednesday thru Saturday:29
Thats just great Doyle, I thought you saved me a spot!

I did BUT you'll have to sleep with Jet Li..
laugh.gif
As I'll be sleeping with my dad again..
SHOCKED.gif
Just 2 dbl beds is all we have Brother.. C'mon I'll meet you in Cincinnati and we'll ride in like a couple outlaws...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(PocketRocket @ Aug. 30 2007,10:56) Hey Guys whats the date for the Bash?? Is there usually enough motels around the area?? Thanks PR
Sept. 28th, you can come up early and stay late. Most of us do the 28th and 29th. Some come in early or stay late so they can ride the Gap when it's less crowded. However with the law enforcement saturation they got going on you might want to plan on 28-29 stay.
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,08:26) I did BUT you'll have to sleep with Jet Li..
laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Just 2 dbl beds is all we have Brother.. C'mon I'll meet you in Cincinnati and we'll ride in like a couple outlaws...
laugh.gif
Thats alright Dawg, the Playa aint down with the Hump Back Mt. thingy. Good LQQKn out, I think
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Loomis,
I'll be there with Rockadaous, Apex, NCpanther01. Justight will be in another room (wife's going this time).

(Rhythm @ Aug. 30 2007,10:58)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 30 2007,08:26) I did BUT you'll have to sleep with Jet Li..
laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
Thats alright Dawg, the Playa aint down with the Hump Back Mt. thingy. Good LQQKn out, I think
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back