Fall Bash List, Who's Going?

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Loomis, I'm still a MAYBE. Friday Evening to Sunday. Phillips Floor :laugh:

I'm going down from the 22-26. I'll be in Cherokee though, but I was planning on trying to stop in after a run to meet some other orgsters that will be there all week.

Jen and i will be there, the 25 thru the 30.
As well as Tony and Tiffany, and another buddy Steve

I'm going down and staying Th-Sun. Not riding there. Going to take bike in back of truck. Could possibly borrow and pull a trailer instead if you want to load up here, Loomis. Let me know.

i will be there! last weekend? 28-29th?
im so freakin scared im gonna miss it.
it's only 7000mi into my trip. :laugh:
i haven't made rezervations.
should i worry?
can i just get a room, pitch a tent, hang a hammock, when i show up?

? ??? ?

If there is any interest, i will bring the part for Switchback, and HID's for ant ones bike, as well as install them for you.

John do you have the guages to sync throttle bodies? The King needs it done bad.

UPDATE: Booked rm 123 Phillips. Myself and RacerV. Fri 27 to Sun 29. See you ladies at the Bash!!

Trying to get MORE riders Involved for this Weekend, So I posted on my FB. and My Triangle Sport Bike Riders Group to see if we can have a Nice turn Out. May not be all Busa's but will have alot of FUN..

So I was going to come down on Saturday weather permitting. But I will have to leave the homestead at 3:00 am which would put me there around 8 or so. Will anyone be up and about at the Phillips or would I have to ride down the street on the rev limiter for an alarm clock. Lol

So I was going to come down on Saturday weather permitting. But I will have to leave the homestead at 3:00 am which would put me there around 8 or so. Will anyone be up and about at the Phillips or would I have to ride down the street on the rev limiter for an alarm clock. Lol

There may be a few stirring that early, come down Friday night and snag a room or a couch somewhere and rest up for Saturday's ride!

Back