Fall Bash hounds,,

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well some have asked how the Bash Hounds are doing,, Well Bonnie and Clyde have adapted to the couch life very well.
They went to the vet last week for shots, and next week to be fixed!
Then we will try to place them in a good home together

IMG_0485 (Small).JPG

Holy smokes, Where did you guys find those dogs? While I was down the week before the bash I saw them roaming around when I was running the moonshiner. My wife commented to me when we got home about "all of the stray dogs". If they are indeed the same kudos to you for seeing that they were taken care of!

They are very quiet tonight, just got them back from the Vets, from being fixed this evening.

We are going to have them placed through a local adoption agency, in the next few weeks. As well as they will be moving on to a foster home soon also!

They are very quiet tonight, just got them back from the Vets, from being fixed this evening.

Well, I would be very quiet too if you took me and had my.....well, you know! Good on y'all for taking care of these pups! They look pretty content in the pictures.

Well so the dogs where posted on https://www.facebook.com/ARNNEpets over the weekend.
As it looks like the first respondents to the add are going to take the dogs as a pair! We are just waiting on one more test, and them they will be on there way to a Happy Home in NH!

Here is a Little video for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back