Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

I think I've got 204 and Loomis has 201. My numbers may be a little off, but we've got 2 rooms and a bunch of Carolina folks ready to kick a$$ and chew gum (we'll be out of gum when we get there). :rofl:

:thumbsup: this is one NC guy that can't wait.

Just a heads up when the wife booked our room today at phillips they only had 2 rooms left

YOu will enjoy yourself..... all great ppl.... spring bash this year was my first.

Just riding in the area is awsome.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I will be there. Hopefully, I will be able to park my command center next to 205 again :whistle:

Of course you can John!

I thought I had cottage 205 BOOKED, I be call Reba and Check...

Loomis.

Nope....Grumpy has 205 and 207...had them booked since Sept 08! As a matter of fact I confirmed with her just this week. :thumbsup:

wow you guys will need what? a 12 pack? :rofl: Jager time.....

Yo Randy, now that you are a track day fanatic, are you gonna still ride with me some, or just leave me in your dust??????????

uh oh, I see there is a party in 110 but I just spoke to Ms Reba's husband he booked me and Busawhipped in 110. :whistle: It was the last room available. I am willing to trade if someone needs more bed space. I would share but I don't think ANYONE could handle my snoring!!! :laugh:

uh oh, I see there is a party in 110 but I just spoke to Ms Reba's husband he booked me and Busawhipped in 110. :whistle: It was the last room available. I am willing to trade if someone needs more bed space. I would share but I don't think ANYONE could handle my snoring!!! :laugh:

They gave you my room, I guess I had better call them.

Back