Fake chrome tree

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
Hi, Im only 39 but I wanted to know if any of you old farts over 40 know where I can get a chromed tre for my busa. Idont want to hook it up, its just for show.

View attachment 866513

I got one but its going to cost big $$ (hay are you trying to bust my balls to)
biggrin.gif

I think he is poking a little fun at the chrome nitrous bottle post.. and at all the old farts on board!

I think a better question would be.. does anyone know where I can get a fake kick starter for my busa? All of the Harley riders around here tell me it isn't a real bike if it doesn't have a kick start.
tounge.gif

All of the Harley riders around here tell me it isn't a real bike if it doesn't have a kick start. [/QUOTE]
right,but that will just add one more thing to the problem.....
Now you will have to find a way to make your Busa not start!!
wink.gif

I think he is poking a little fun at the chrome nitrous bottle post.. and at all the old farts on board!

I think a better question would be.. does anyone know where I can get a fake kick starter for my busa? All of the Harley riders around here tell me it isn't a real bike if it doesn't have a kick start.  
tounge.gif
Whats funny is there are fake kick starters made for Harleys!
laugh.gif

Anyone know where i can get some ceramic bearings for my walker?

That, and i want some chrome plated tennisballs to put on it also.
laugh.gif

i could have swore i saw a scammer down at the donut shop there on south blvd, that had some of those fake chrome trees. im suprised you havent seen him yet K. i know you probably get by there a few times a day.
jump9.gif

i could have swore i saw a scammer down at the donut shop there on south blvd, that had some of those fake chrome trees. im suprised you havent seen him yet K. i know you probably get by there a few times a day.
jump9.gif
Hey, we dont kid about donuts in my line of work. You wanna see a grown man cry? Go to a wreck involving a Krispy Kreme truck.

laugh.gif

Hi, Im only 39 but I wanted to know if any of you old farts over 40 know where I can get a chromed tre for my busa. Idont want to hook it up, its just for show.

View attachment 867027
Hey frat, you're bullshittin' right?
rock.gif
 Or are you serious?
I had you scared huh frat?
rock.gif

jump9.gif
WHEW!!! I thought you had fallen off... An Alpha, a Sigma, or maybe even a "Q".... but NEVER a NUPE!! Yo! Yo!
laugh.gif

rock.gif

since were all being honest... I have been trying to turn my hump area into a mount for a sterling silver tea set.
It will look chrome but it's not... and I wont really have tea in there...but I will have a serving set for 4.
I plan to attend many UK bike shows...and I have heard english chicks drink tea!
I know I am just adding weight/ being a poser and not coming up with anything original.....but it's my money!

BTW, my license plate?

"TPOTRHOT"

wow.gif

Back