Faithful husbands/ faithful relationships

Penisillin? Huh? never heard of it . . .
Hi. I meet Kelly at a coffee shop. She did not tell me she had a boyfriend. They were together for 3 yrs. After the 2nd time we met [not planed] we set up a date [planed] she called me to pick her up at her mothers. She then told me about her boyfriend and that she left him. She has never been married but has 5 kids. The father of her 3 boys and one girl had beat her for 10 yrs. she said she stayed for the kids. She has not told me why she left the father of her 5th kid. Her last boyfriend tried to kill her. So she has a lot of problems to solve. We are happy together but I do not know how or when it will end if it will end.

Hi. I meet Kelly at a coffee shop. She did not tell me she had a boyfriend. They were together for 3 yrs. After the 2nd time we met [not planed] we set up a date [planed] she called me to pick her up at her mothers. She then told me about her boyfriend and that she left him. She has never been married but has 5 kids. The father of her 3 boys and one girl had beat her for 10 yrs. she said she stayed for the kids. She has not told me why she left the father of her 5th kid. Her last boyfriend tried to kill her. So she has a lot of problems to solve. We are happy together but I do not know how or when it will end if it will end.

You can’t be serious.:crazy:

Life is short , you got to take your chances and act on the opportunities presented you as they come , the flip side is regret . If you find respect and mutual happiness with someone , good enough .
Hope you are happy Mike , and you don't get too sidetracked from building your Busa mate !! :):thumbsup:

Well as animals males have a programmed response to females. It's just a question of whether or not you are just an animal. Its a different world out there today. Even if a woman flirts with you at work and you respond too aggressively that can end your career. As women become equals in the workplace things are getting really tough. When you work with someone there is a lot of down time hours traveling, overnight stays, working late, waiting for meetings, etc. With other guys we spend this time playing, joking, BSing. But its hard to have a relationship with a woman without temptation slipping in. You like them, you work well together, you enjoy her company, maybe she's even very attractive - all that is ticking some major boxes for a relationship. Took me a long time to get that and for a long time I would just avoid letting a friendship with a female coworker get too close. Now I'm just careful not to let things slip in the intimate direction. I'm pretty sensitive to the conversation and I divert it to her kids or her dog when it gets too deep. So if you're a woman and I ask you about your kids or dog I'm definitely intrigued by you! Lol! Works well and I can have normal friendships with anyone. The way I see it no matter how sexy someone is they aren't worth half of everything I own or a disruption to my career. My wife knows she can have everything I own except the Busa, so that's what she will come after!

I got the baddest chick.... point blank period... even her sisters are attractive... its like a movie.

545287_252425918199573_99788639_n (2).jpg

I got the baddest chick.... point blank period... even her sisters are attractive... its like a movie.

View attachment 1586688
Hi and thanks. It like God put us together I was not looking for a girl friend at all. I am not a God person I have been in h-ll to many timed. I have seen way to much death and I have taken lives. So I do not know why God would put some one this wonderful in mine now. Yes she has changed my life a lot. I am still building the Busa. She does not want me to race it but I will anyway. I know I do not have a long time to live the way I am today. I work for Meals on Wheels and I can NOT live the way some of them do. So I really do not want her to have her take care of me if i get sick or to old to do it my self. Right now I am having a really great time so if we are together when I die I want her to be well taken care of. This is way to much info.

Hi and thanks. It like God put us together I was not looking for a girl friend at all. I am not a God person I have been in h-ll to many timed. I have seen way to much death and I have taken lives. So I do not know why God would put some one this wonderful in mine now. Yes she has changed my life a lot. I am still building the Busa. She does not want me to race it but I will anyway. I know I do not have a long time to live the way I am today. I work for Meals on Wheels and I can NOT live the way some of them do. So I really do not want her to have her take care of me if i get sick or to old to do it my self. Right now I am having a really great time so if we are together when I die I want her to be well taken care of. This is way to much info.

We all have our own experiences, some of us can or cannot relate to others based on those experiences.
What You have been through has made You the man You are today. Strengthening your character so that You can handle what is to come.
God never gives us more than we can handle.
Sounds like your girl had Need of a stronger than average man. Sounds like God sent her who she needed.
That He had just the right guy in mind, that He knew that You could handle it, and give her what she needed, and in turn, her be there for you.
If we all only knew the burdens that others carried, maybe then we'd be more considerate of how we treated them, and we'd all be quick to overlook an offense.
Life is a gift, and the gift is a test, the test is what are you going to do with the gift?
We All make mistakes, but God loves us all, regardless.

As for cheating, I have been married for over 11 years, with her almost 16, and known her a few years longer than that.
Many times I could strangle her(as I'm perfect and do nothing wrong, lol), but we have always been faithful to one another.
Of course there has been temptation, but it's not worth the price.
And more importantly than us, we have a daughter together. If Daddy cheats on Mommy, what message does that send?
Only one; that if Daddy does it, so will every other guy, and she'll accept that, and let guys use her all her life(notice I say guys, not men, it takes alot to be a real man).
I say none of this from some phony high place either, as I have made my share of mistakes in life.
Only that the biggest problem this world has, is the destruction of the family.
It takes away trust and hope, especially from a child.
We can All do better.

We all have our own experiences, some of us can or cannot relate to others based on those experiences.
What You have been through has made You the man You are today. Strengthening your character so that You can handle what is to come.
God never gives us more than we can handle.
Sounds like your girl had Need of a stronger than average man. Sounds like God sent her who she needed.
That He had just the right guy in mind, that He knew that You could handle it, and give her what she needed, and in turn, her be there for you.
If we all only knew the burdens that others carried, maybe then we'd be more considerate of how we treated them, and we'd all be quick to overlook an offense.
Life is a gift, and the gift is a test, the test is what are you going to do with the gift?
We All make mistakes, but God loves us all, regardless.

As for cheating, I have been married for over 11 years, with her almost 16, and known her a few years longer than that.
Many times I could strangle her(as I'm perfect and do nothing wrong, lol), but we have always been faithful to one another.
Of course there has been temptation, but it's not worth the price.
And more importantly than us, we have a daughter together. If Daddy cheats on Mommy, what message does that send?
Only one; that if Daddy does it, so will every other guy, and she'll accept that, and let guys use her all her life(notice I say guys, not men, it takes alot to be a real man).
I say none of this from some phony high place either, as I have made my share of mistakes in life.
Only that the biggest problem this world has, is the destruction of the family.
It takes away trust and hope, especially from a child.
We can All do better.
Hi. Thank you sixpack577.

Back