Fairings ordered from divinitymotor (eBay)

Yours look good. Ive ordered 3 sets from Auctmarts.com and never had any gaps, issues whatsoever. Waiting on my new set now. These in this pic are an aftermarket set, came with the Busa tail to as well as gsxr tail I asked for. You can pic any pre made set color including factory schemes or you can come up with whatever design you want and they'll do it. Not trying to threadjack you bro.

My Busa copy.jpg

Fairings.jpg

Yours look good. Ive ordered 3 sets from Auctmarts.com and never had any gaps, issues whatsoever. Waiting on my new set now. These in this pic are an aftermarket set, came with the Busa tail to as well as gsxr tail I asked for. You can pic any pre made set color including factory schemes or you can come up with whatever design you want and they'll do it. Not trying to threadjack you bro.

Went to their site.....actually really good pricing! Thanks for posting that!

These actually look quite good. Im thinking of getting some later on in the year.
My fairings are tatty as hell so I will probably go for a full set. Hows the paint for hardness? Does it stone chip easily?

I have no issues with the paint. They used lots of clear so no chipping at all. The plastics are very rigid and flexible as well. I've hit rev limit in 6th a bunch of times and withstand the force just fine.

These actually look quite good. Im thinking of getting some later on in the year.
My fairings are tatty as hell so I will probably go for a full set. Hows the paint for hardness? Does it stone chip easily?

Back