Fairings ordered from divinitymotor (eBay)

I am dealing with these guys right now as well.. they communicate with me pretty good and often. That is usually a good sign. It isn't really broken english either. I think just their warehouse or whatever is getting shipped out of china

I 2nd that. The communication is great and so far promising in trying to make things right with their buyers. So top notch here so far. What did you order, anything to share? I seen previous to my order, some people ordered full fairing sets and I wanted to contact those buyers so badly before I pulled the trigger. All private however :(. But I'm still pretty happy with what I received.

I got the whole front nose part combo. (stay fairing, headlight, plastics, blinkers etc), and sent them pix of the blue 07 i have, they said they will try and match the color the best..and will send me pictures of the progress. got a tank bag, new tail light, like 3-4 other things I think. Thru the emails, I don't think I'm dealing with a Chinese person, might be the owner of that store is in the states. Who knows, hope It arrives here (Thailand) in good shape

I got the whole front nose part combo. (stay fairing, headlight, plastics, blinkers etc), and sent them pix of the blue 07 i have, they said they will try and match the color the best..and will send me pictures of the progress. got a tank bag, new tail light, like 3-4 other things I think. Thru the emails, I don't think I'm dealing with a Chinese person, might be the owner of that store is in the states. Who knows, hope It arrives here (Thailand) in good shape

Ah very cool. So my issue with their paint is its very close in matching. Not 100% but pretty close. Because their gray is darker than whats OEM, I'm getting them to send me the same outter right side to match. I hope this isn't the case for you.

Good luck.

So seller agreed to send me the right side at no charge so the paint completely matches on the front of the bike. Once I receive it all, I will be mounting.

i ordered all 4 dash pieces too. I asked them to 'smooth' them out first prior to paint. or at least try. Not sure what kind of 'body shop/man' they got working for them in 'china'. all they can do is try. I dont even know if my 07 blue busa has its stock color. just took a bunch of picture , hopefully in the right lighting and some with a white paper next to it to show contrast of the camera or the screen they are viewing it in. who know... cant ask for much compare to OEM prices.

Hey all, sorry for the delay.

I am still recovering but been slowly getting it back together.

I posted the pics on my facebook. The updated images are on the bottom of the page.

Have a look and post your feedback here.

The only issue I ran into was the screw holes need to be drilled a little more to fit the factory screws in the nose fairing to hold the various pieces. Not a big deal at all.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.387690416716.176209.502291716&type=1&l=0a89e831bb

Those look pretty damn good from what I can see and at a fraction of the cost over factory.

Im impressed with the quality. I have the same year (2009) and color. Now i know who to go to if I need a quality bargain set of fairings! awesome thread!

Updated the pics. I installed a knock off outer grey to the factory silver. It fit pretty well. Had to coax it a little but once it snapped in place it was solid. The quality of the plastic is identical to factory. Flex and rigidity. I'm happy. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. But in future I rather get all the fairing pieces at once. The single fairing piece I installed on the factory silver was a darker shade then the rest of the stuff they sent me. It was sent later therefore painted separately. These are made to order. For $400 shipped including stator cover and gasket, I couldn't have done better. The heat shielding sent is very sticky.

Next set of pics will be when she's all installed on the bike. That will be this Sunday.

Enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.387690416716.176209.502291716&type=1&l=0a89e831bb

I forgot to mention that the factory foam pieces can be removed with patience. Use your finger nails and start on an edge and always peel clean without any tearing. if it does tear, go back and try to pry that adhesive piece so it all stays together. I was able to pull all the foam pieces and re-stick. Pressing firmly with your fists. these pieces are very sticky and will hold again. Once bolted on the bike there will be constant pressure on them? There is one bigger foam heat shield around the clutch and stator cover area. That one is near impossible to lift. It will tear. So in those areas I used the supplied shielding and it worked out very well.

And its done!

Updated the album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.387690416716.176209.502291716&type=1&l=0a89e831bb

Nose and right side went together with a lil coaxing but painless, left side however, complete pain in my ass. I suspected a little bit of warping thats why it didn't go together as perfectly as I wanted it to. There is a gap between the nose and the left fairing. Its bolted up tight so it won't come off at all. My plan is to heat it up later down the road and make it fit. I should have fit it as soon as I got them, but was impossible to do so because of my injury. Oh well. I'm still happy with it. I know I'll make it work. All this for $400, you're bound to hit a snag somewhere.

Just to add on to DivintyMotors, I've order other parts from them (smoked tail light and smoked windscreen). Both fit perfectly without any issues and shipping was quite fast. I've order aftermarket fairings for my other bike and they fit ok. I guess its to be expected from aftermarket (especially from China). Given whats been said, I will definitely continue buying from them. Thanks for the info Shaft.

Yup, and they keep trying to make things better by sending more panels and other parts to smoothen out the deal :)

I'll be buying from them again. The plastic quality is top notch. Well made stuff.

Back