tmpowdercoating

Donating Member
Registered
did the screen mod today. i had to powdercoat mine black. 100_0413.jpg

100_0410.jpg

100_0413.jpg

100_0410.jpg

Very Cool!

I recently did the same thing. Never thought of having them painted. Then again my bike has silver in it.

I did mine a long time ago and I love the look of them, but unfortunatly I turbo'd my bike (that is not unfortunate at all LOL) but I had to trim the fairings and ergo the screens had to go, three of them anyways, did you take off the tail section and do them, you should, On 99/07 anyways not sure if the new ones have them places, but I love them screens on there,,, nice job.

looks good, i am going to have to swing over and meet you one of these days :beerchug:

I hate to be the one to say something, but it looks like your frame sliders are cut in the wrong place! For max support, they're supposed to be at the upper engine mounting bolts; which are located just below the bolt in the middle of both of your pictures. You might already know this info, but I just noticed it and wanted to say something. Sweet bike though.

I hate to be the one to say something, but it looks like your frame sliders are cut in the wrong place! For max support, they're supposed to be at the upper engine mounting bolts; which are located just below the bolt in the middle of both of your pictures. You might already know this info, but I just noticed it and wanted to say something. Sweet bike though.

the sliders replace the top engine mount bolts.

Back