Fairing screens... where the?

Hows the chrome hold up from bending?
Would it be better to pre-form them then chrome em?
Undecided if I want chrome or powder coat them red. Been adding more red to the 06 LE.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141604426 -->

I have made 100's of sets and sold them PRE FORMED. I have to disagree with vic in the post above. How can you say it's a rip of to have them pre-formed? Yes anyone can do it, but I took the time to cut,form ,trim the edges, and make them just drop in and fasten. Anyone can just bend them to make them fit, I went the extra mile. It took me 1 hr per set! from start to packed. I charged $39 and people had them in 2-3 days for all 8 pcs. This also save the buyer from having to lay ther own fairings down and mold them to there nice fairings. I have a set just for this. If it takes me a hour, how long do you think it will take someone who has never done it before?

If you ask me $50 for flat pices of chrome screen is a rip off. There is so little surface area it's hard to even tell there is chrome on them.
Also the screen that vic has above that match the busa intake...Is gutter screen also! just a different brand. I also have this exact same stuff here.
Screen is screen.. just different shapes and thickness. The screen I sold was thin! If you use thick home depot screen like in a above post, you will have a hard time atcahing it, You have to remember that when you remove your panels they will need flex with the panel. If they don't flex the "glue" spots will break, Unless you caked the epoxy on. Thin screen you will only need a few small spots of epoxy to hold them in, This makes it easy to remove if needed.

I did not post this to try to sell any, Because I'm not making them anymore.

WATER_0.JPG

By the way... vic.. the picture above was made with what yuou call cheap gutter crap.

Just my 02

<!--EDIT|rpm9001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141609352 -->

Back