Fairing nuts or fasteners

Cocky1

Registered
I just bought an NEW to me 05 busa with 5100 miles on the clock. The previous owner had the bike custom painted and now there are a handfull of nuts and bolts missing from the fairings. Where might i find the rear clips that mount to the fairing holes so you can screw the fairing bolts in.

I found them on bike bandit but thats the only place I have seen them.

Maybe you can help me with the bolts that go in the ram cover closest to the triple trees. Those are missing on both sides?

Thanks guys!

As cheap as they are at the dealer I get them, not a bad idea to help our sponsors out either :thumbsup:

I just bought an NEW to me 05 busa with 5100 miles on the clock. The previous owner had the bike custom painted and now there are a handfull of nuts and bolts missing from the fairings. Where might i find the rear clips that mount to the fairing holes so you can screw the fairing bolts in.

I found them on bike bandit but thats the only place I have seen them.

Maybe you can help me with the bolts that go in the ram cover closest to the triple trees. Those are missing on both sides?

Thanks guys!

Contact Daniel (Goldenchild) a forum sponsor,,,, I was in his shop the other day and I saw a bin full of them....I'm sure he can make you a good deal...:thumbsup:

Funny I was about to make a I'm Going Nutz Over Here post.I'm sorting about 8 years worth of bins/boxes and have 2 tables full of bolts so far...more to go...pm me list with # of items and body postion of what you need...

Picture 5416.jpg

Picture 5415.jpg

Last edited:
What is with the Split lowering Links? I will take the mirror if you happen to have the match. PM me a price sir if you could. Thanks Daniel, you do ROCK.

Funny I was about to make a I'm Going Nutz Over Here post.I'm sorting about 8 years worth of bins/boxes and have 2 tables full of bolts so far...more to go...pm me list with # of items and body postion of what you need...

:lol:
That table cracks me up! You could practically assemble a whole motorcycle w/ all those parts :laugh:

:lol:
That table cracks me up! You could practically assemble a whole motorcycle w/ all those parts :laugh:

Your crazy that is just 2 halves of same table you should see other table and work bench behind where I'm standing....

the links were on a wrecked bike I rebuilt...I'm gonna reincarnate them into a bracket of some sort you know hayarecycing.. :rofl:

Lurch i'll look but think that is only one other half is next to it but may have another side from another bike,lol...

Do you have the hardware from under the a rear seat or hump? I got both a seat and a hump with the bike and only 1 has hardware so I will have to find or switch them when I want to use the other one.

Your crazy that is just 2 halves of same table you should see other table and work bench behind where I'm standing....

the links were on a wrecked bike I rebuilt...I'm gonna reincarnate them into a bracket of some sort you know hayarecycing.. :rofl:

Lurch i'll look but think that is only one other half is next to it but may have another side from another bike,lol...
I could put them on the Sportster so it would be cool again.:whistle:

Back