Fairing Bolts

I also have the part number of the large ones if you want that.

I finally convince the stealership they did have them. I bought the whole bag they had. Had like 4 or 5 in it.

(snowman @ Sep. 13 2006,17:40) I did a search on this and did not find much..  I need to replace a couple of fairing bolts.  Searching google one of the top sites is http://www.bikebolts.com/Products/Fairing_Bolt_Kits.htm

Anyone order from these guys or does anyone have any suggestions for a different vendor.

thanks.
Post a pic of the ones you need and I might be able to mail you some
wink.gif
no charge if I have the ones you're looking for
biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 14 2006,00:37)
(snowman @ Sep. 13 2006,17:40) I did a search on this and did not find much..  I need to replace a couple of fairing bolts.  Searching google one of the top sites is http://www.bikebolts.com/Products/Fairing_Bolt_Kits.htm

Anyone order from these guys or does anyone have any suggestions for a different vendor.

thanks.
Post a pic of the ones you need and I might be able to mail you some
wink.gif
 no charge if I have the ones you're looking for
biggrin.gif
See now it is stuff like this that makes this such a great place filled with great people!!

super.gif
ukliam3.gif
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I personally would check with one of our board sponsors first.
beerchug.gif
Support the site !!!!

Daniel @
cloud9.gif

Charles @
track.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 14 2006,20:37) I personally would check with one of our board sponsors first.
beerchug.gif
Support the site !!!!

Daniel @
cloud9.gif

Charles @
track.gif
+1 these are great guys to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
BA BUSA.. That is awsome man.
bowdown.gif
I sent you a PM.

HeavyBusa & Rhythm Thanks for the info on our sponser links. I'll be doing some mods in the spring and they are going to be my first stop..

This site rocks!!!
super.gif

need that m20 16 that is on right hand side ferring that attaches it to the center frame strut (with large rubber gappy thing) and dealership ordered in (according to the fish and i even looked it up with them) and its the wrong size

spkerhed · Posted on Sep. 15 2006,19:11
damn do you ever wash that thing or did you just go 4 wheelin    just playin

======================
I know...  They just put a bunch of rock chip down on my road and it's a total pain in the A$$

Back