Fair price for my 08

1maniac

Registered
Ok, due to an extreme finacial situation that has come up, it looks like I may have to quickly sell my beloved 08 busa with a full Yoshi R-77 carbon pipe, (I also have a PC3 not installed on bike). I have the title in hand. What would be a fair price to ask.

Man, that sucks, gonna take a big hit no matter what ya do. Not even sure what would be fair, probably end up in the 9k zone somewhere. Good luck.

Damm man, isn't there any way you can save that heifer? I hate to see you send it down the road. I bet you'll cry?

You can by a new one for 10,500 or there abouts so my guess is, if you can get 9,500 that would be a good buy and you'd do okay as well. The exhaust will help the sale but in reality, you never get your money back on the mods you add.

I'd keep the PC and sell that puppy on the board. I'm sure someone would be happy to buy it with a little discount off retail.

Good Luck Dude!

Right now, in this economy? Maybe $9,000 if you are lucky. Sorry, it is indeed a nice Busa. I'm waiting for the 09s to come out personally.

Good luck.

P.

thumb_up.gif

I am very sad to be posting any of this I really like this bike. I am trying to find any other solutions, but if I can't in the next day or so I am going to be parting with my baby.

Picture taken today.

DSC09991__Large_.JPG

Back