fail

Omar?? Anyone??
rofl.gif

I've been trying to think of a good vanity plate...

This pic made me laugh. We had two cops posted on our street just out of sight until it would be too late. My sons (being the good capitalists) ran down the street in opposite directions. Each had a bucket and a sign. On one side of the sign it said "RADAR AHEAD" and as the cars went past they would see the other boy with a bucket. His sign said "TIPS" on the back side.
They made about $13 before the cops ran them off.
beerchug.gif

post_12_99318_slowdownvf8.jpg

This pic made me laugh.  We had two cops posted on our street just out of sight until it would be too late.  My sons (being the good capitalists) ran down the street in opposite directions.  Each had a bucket and a sign.  On one side of the sign it said "RADAR AHEAD"  and as the cars went past they would see the other boy with a bucket.  His sign said "TIPS" on the back side.
 They made about $13 before the cops ran them off.
beerchug.gif
That one was pretty funny to me as well. Here in Austin, we have Hwy. 1 (Mopac Expressway). There are usually 3 to 4 motorcycle cops trying to "blend in with the trees or signs" within like a 2 mile stretch. Hubby always gets irritated and wants to stand on the side of the highway with a sign to warn motorists.

There all good. The guy pouring liquor over his glass should definitely stay away from Busas.

Back