Fail of the day

BigBadDodge

Registered
You guy's might like this, our maintenance dept has been severely backed up and the machine that mixes our bedliner, heats it etc to spray the trailer frames with smoked an o ring on one of the pumps. Cant just get to the one thats shot have to go through the entire pump. They had an extra seal kit, and i had some time so i was given the job of rebuilding the pump. All the o rings have to be heavily lubed to keep the epoxy from eating it up until a film is built up. Nowhere in the building do we have any vaseline and it says specifically not to use oil or anything else has to be vaseline. So one of my guys who's not to bright was done his work for the day, tell him to run to the store, pickup vaseline, bring me back the reciept and give him 10 bucks.

Start to disassemble the pump half hour later he comes back with 2 receipts. First one at 1335 for vagisil, and the second one at 1345 where he returned the vagisil and bought the vaseline. :laugh:

He's never gonna hear the end of that one

/\ /\ "ky" busa /\ /\ :-)

Fitting name for this thread. Sorry Sir I couldn't help it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lmao. He had to have been embarrassed when he had to return it and get the Vaseline.

"my boss told me I bought the wrong stuff". Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back