Factory Pro Superflare RACE V Stacks

squale147

Registered
whats up family... did a quick search and dident really find a answer to my question..i just would like to hear from some of you who have used these on a stock motor with an exhaust and p/c,bazzaz, ecu editor, just wondering if there worth the money and if the claims of 6-8 hp@9k is true... thanks for any help..

The length and arrangement of the stacks will move peak tq and hp up or down in the rpms.
You may or may not gain a hp or 2 doing so.
You can change the feel of the bike with them, but it will be minimal at best.:beerchug:

I just picked up a pair of Factory pro shorty billet stacks. Getting them put on now along with a ton of other stuff. Ive read alot on them as well and the majority says it minimal to no gains at all but I got them for like $40 so I figured it was worth the shot

I was thinking about getting them too. Anyone got a dyno sheet for a before and after of them?

Last I read from a reliable source ...... don't remember the stacks maybe 1 to 2 RWHP.

No if you want to mess with stacks 1k and different busa length stacks will let you get an idea for what you are doing at a much smaller price

The length and arrangement of the stacks will move peak tq and hp up or down in the rpms.
You may or may not gain a hp or 2 doing so.
You can change the feel of the bike with them, but it will be minimal at best.:beerchug:

whats a good arrangement six??

I read on a couple threads that guys on busas are running the gixxer 1k factory pro short stacks

I got the factory pro shorty billets stacks. As far as power goes nobody has given them exceptional reviews and for the price tag of $250 brand new idk if its worth it. I got mine used so I figured it couldn't hurt. You can find the gixxer short stack @ schnitz racing website. They are considerably cheaper than the busa partly because I don't think they are made of aluminum but rather plastic. At least that's how they look from the pics

I got the factory pro shorty billets stacks. As far as power goes nobody has given them exceptional reviews and for the price tag of $250 brand new idk if its worth it. I got mine used so I figured it couldn't hurt. You can find the gixxer short stack @ schnitz racing website. They are considerably cheaper than the busa partly because I don't think they are made of aluminum but rather plastic. At least that's how they look from the pics

thanks #1busa...ill check them out..

what do you mean??? get stacks for a 1k? and if so what year?

Yes. They are on Schnitz website as mentioned. I think 06+ fit. Can't remember right off the top of my head. Yes they are rubber like the ones in your box now. The factory pro are a waste of money. Arguably they all are. You could just trim yours down for free.

Longer stacks are supposed to be better under the curve shorts ate for peak. 99% of what you'll feel will be in your head.

Yes. They are on Schnitz website as mentioned. I think 06+ fit. Can't remember right off the top of my head. Yes they are rubber like the ones in your box now. The factory pro are a waste of money. Arguably they all are. You could just trim yours down for free.

Longer stacks are supposed to be better under the curve shorts ate for peak. 99% of what you'll feel will be in your head.
thank you...ill check them out...

Don't waste your money on the factory pro, just get 4-short from a 07 GSXR1K for $60 TOTAL.

See #7: Ronayers.com Microfiche Suzuki>Motorcycle>2007>GSXR1000>AIR CLEANER

Direct link: TUBE,OUTLET A - Search : 13881-41G00

You might get 2-4whp on a stock or lightly modded bike. If you are doing more mods, head/cams, etc. you may get more. Bike must be tuned for them...

For $250 you are more than half way to a nitrous kit that will get you 40whp+... :laugh:

thank you got busa...

You will never feel 2hp on any butt dyno, for $250 I want to feel some thing or I think Its a big wast of cash. Hell change your sprocket for $50 bucks and get some uummff for $$$$$$$:laugh:

Back