Factory Pro Superflare RACE V Stacks

squale147

Registered
whats up family... did a quick search and dident really find a answer to my question..i just would like to hear from some of you who have used these on a stock motor with an exhaust and p/c,bazzaz, ecu editor, just wondering if there worth the money and if the claims of 6-8 hp@9k is true... thanks for any help..

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
The length and arrangement of the stacks will move peak tq and hp up or down in the rpms.
You may or may not gain a hp or 2 doing so.
You can change the feel of the bike with them, but it will be minimal at best.:beerchug:

1busa

Registered
I just picked up a pair of Factory pro shorty billet stacks. Getting them put on now along with a ton of other stuff. Ive read alot on them as well and the majority says it minimal to no gains at all but I got them for like $40 so I figured it was worth the shot

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I was thinking about getting them too. Anyone got a dyno sheet for a before and after of them?

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Last I read from a reliable source ...... don't remember the stacks maybe 1 to 2 RWHP.

m_ridgeway

pipeline trash
Donating Member
Registered
No if you want to mess with stacks 1k and different busa length stacks will let you get an idea for what you are doing at a much smaller price

squale147

Registered
The length and arrangement of the stacks will move peak tq and hp up or down in the rpms.
You may or may not gain a hp or 2 doing so.
You can change the feel of the bike with them, but it will be minimal at best.:beerchug:
whats a good arrangement six??

1busa

Registered
I read on a couple threads that guys on busas are running the gixxer 1k factory pro short stacks

1busa

Registered
I got the factory pro shorty billets stacks. As far as power goes nobody has given them exceptional reviews and for the price tag of $250 brand new idk if its worth it. I got mine used so I figured it couldn't hurt. You can find the gixxer short stack @ schnitz racing website. They are considerably cheaper than the busa partly because I don't think they are made of aluminum but rather plastic. At least that's how they look from the pics

squale147

Registered
I got the factory pro shorty billets stacks. As far as power goes nobody has given them exceptional reviews and for the price tag of $250 brand new idk if its worth it. I got mine used so I figured it couldn't hurt. You can find the gixxer short stack @ schnitz racing website. They are considerably cheaper than the busa partly because I don't think they are made of aluminum but rather plastic. At least that's how they look from the pics
thanks #1busa...ill check them out..

m_ridgeway

pipeline trash
Donating Member
Registered
what do you mean??? get stacks for a 1k? and if so what year?
Yes. They are on Schnitz website as mentioned. I think 06+ fit. Can't remember right off the top of my head. Yes they are rubber like the ones in your box now. The factory pro are a waste of money. Arguably they all are. You could just trim yours down for free.

Longer stacks are supposed to be better under the curve shorts ate for peak. 99% of what you'll feel will be in your head.

squale147

Registered
Yes. They are on Schnitz website as mentioned. I think 06+ fit. Can't remember right off the top of my head. Yes they are rubber like the ones in your box now. The factory pro are a waste of money. Arguably they all are. You could just trim yours down for free.

Longer stacks are supposed to be better under the curve shorts ate for peak. 99% of what you'll feel will be in your head.
thank you...ill check them out...

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered

squale147

Registered
Don't waste your money on the factory pro, just get 4-short from a 07 GSXR1K for $60 TOTAL.

See #7: Ronayers.com Microfiche Suzuki>Motorcycle>2007>GSXR1000>AIR CLEANER

Direct link: TUBE,OUTLET A - Search : 13881-41G00

You might get 2-4whp on a stock or lightly modded bike. If you are doing more mods, head/cams, etc. you may get more. Bike must be tuned for them...

For $250 you are more than half way to a nitrous kit that will get you 40whp+... :laugh:
thank you got busa...

dragonbusa

Registered
You will never feel 2hp on any butt dyno, for $250 I want to feel some thing or I think Its a big wast of cash. Hell change your sprocket for $50 bucks and get some uummff for $$$$$$$:laugh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Factory Pro Shift STAR Kits... worth getting ??? Busa Mods 12
AJAY Factory Pro Shift Kit - any updates? General Bike Related Topics 10
B-12 Factory Pro dealer in New York General Bike Related Topics 3
G Factory Pro Evo Shift Star Kit Installed Gen II Busa Information 6
C Factory Pro Tuning EVO SHIFT KIT General Bike Related Topics 9
C factory pro shift kit Gen II Busa Information 10
K Wolf Factory Pro shift star Engine and Performance mods 8
Titaani Factory Pro Ignition Advance Kits Engine and Performance mods 7
dmrowe Factory Pro Dyno Results Dyno Kings 30
O Group Purchase(GP):ShiftKit from Factory Pro. General Discussion 9
O plugs & factory pro Modifications & Aftermarket Equipment 7
O Factory Pro Hayabusa SHIFT KIT Modifications & Aftermarket Equipment 2
rubbersidedown Acura RSX factory alarm/lock issue/question Random Thoughts 9
202mphbusa Gen 1 Factory Baro sensor voltage General Bike Related Topics 6
Spudley Factory decal/graphic removal, and install help please. General Bike Related Topics 15
04 Limited Busa Factory suspension settings Gen II Busa Information 6
GAmedic Who else likes the factory body? Appearance mods 58
J Factory exhaust New Owners Forum 4
Jose J Ortega Valves acceptable Factory Spec Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 18
S 1st Gen Factory Riding Height General Bike Related Topics 1
zook Blue Marks On Factory Clutch Drive Plate Claws Gen II Busa Information 2
Captain Scallawag Cleaning Factory Decals? General Bike Related Topics 20
Cjbowler Can The Factory Stator And Rectifier Handle????? Busa Mods 9
rubbersidedown M Factory Buell Lowering Pegs Free To Good Home. General Bike Related Topics 2
1 Replacing factory 2009 Busa decals / color scheme - suggestions please? General Bike Related Topics 12
piratediverjefff Setting Factory Shift Light Gen II Busa Information 8
V 2001 factory fairings New Owners Forum 3
E Zurcher Factory fairings General Bike Related Topics 4
groran1000 What do i have to change to use 2 inch lower pegs w/ factory exhaust gen2 General Bike Related Topics 4
DaBuzaBoy M factory Electrical Mods 1
FireMedic What size spring is on a 2007 Factory Busa Busa Mods 3
M WTB: 2013 Factory Decal for White Hayabusa Gen II Busa Information 10
C How easy to restore to factory stock? Gen II Busa Information 7
04LE 2014 Bimota DB11vlx Factory Supercharged! Super Chargers 5
Flicka Texas Fertilizer Factory Random Thoughts 18
B Stripped the head of a bolt taking off the factory exhaust Busa problems 20
H Factory style paint masks Appearance mods 2
2 factory rearset bushings (pita or pinta bushings) General Bike Related Topics 12
F Extensions issue, swingarm tweaked form factory? Busa problems 9
M Hayabusa factory service manual 1999-2007 General Bike Related Topics 0
card16969 powdercoating factory rearsets General Bike Related Topics 41
bigjack7679 Opinions on modifying factory seat General Bike Related Topics 21
R Where's a good place to get Factory Decals? New Owners Forum 8
ogre 2013 BUSA, Confirmed factory turbo!!! Random Thoughts 35
Tiller Can you run a 180/55 tire on a bike that runs a 190/50 factory? General Bike Related Topics 15
cajmex11 modifying factory exhaust on Gen II Busa Mods 1
InfiniteReality How To Tighten Up Factory Mirrors? Gen II Busa Information 0
P Time to dump the factory cans Engine and Performance mods 3
B Removed Factory Chain and would like to clean it Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 8
B K Factory Diablo-S Full exhaust Busa Mods 0