Factory Pro Shift Kit - any updates?

Yes they are worth it!
Much more positive shifts!

I didn't think the install was all that bad, IMHO, when I did it 3 years ago. Definately worth it though, much slicker shifting with the only drawback being slightly harder to find neutral but it's really not bad at all. Go for it :thumbsup:

I have one on my 06. Make shifting a lot easier, but I have a hard time finding nuetral....

Hmmm, hard time finding neutral, and both Jefro and BlueHaya reporting it. Maybe it's best I didn't pull the trigger this morning!

i don't have issues with neutral. maybe you guys have numb feet. still doesn't fix 2nd wanting to pop out tho. new gears for me...

Helped a lot for me, it's hard to get it into neutral now and the shifts are crisp and authoritative. :laugh:

Not sure how good it is on the Busa, but If it works like the star I put on my Suzuki M109r it will work KILLER. A mod must.

Hmm... I always thought shifting a Busa was kinda like kicking a pile of strawberry jam, maybe I need one these lil fellas....

Smellphone via Forum Runner

The neutral thing is NOT that big of a deal-the pros greatly outweigh the cons. You won't regret it.

Back