factory decals

mkeschinger

Registered
ok, busa + sand= scratched fairing and stickers. Luckily nothing is broken and my local guy can fix the scratches, match the paint and install the stickers for $175. Now, where can I get the black and silver sticker that goes on the fairing. I found the Hayabusa kanji and word but not the other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Mk

What year and color is your bike
rock.gif

sorry, baby started crying
the paint is the bright red and black. later they started making the darker red/ burgandy.
My pref would be to change the colors and stuff on it, but for now, factory is the less expensive.

You can try TapeWorks out of Raliegh, NC. Since you want to change colors might as well do it now. Or you order just what you need. The guys there are very helpful. Give them a call at 1-800-232-TAPE and ask them anything. I believe you can get the whole kit for under $200. The kit is less than $200, but it is extra for chrome colors. You can order individual stickers as well if you don't want to spend the dough right now like you said. Here is the link http://www.tapeworks.com/SUZUKI%....a2.html

Found the kanji, but I cannot find the bottom black and silver triangular looking decal that aims toward the seat.
On the fairing it is the one lower to the ground than the Kanji.
Maybe I should just remove it from both sides. Has anyone done this? Pics?

(mkeschinger @ Nov. 26 2006,20:59) Found the kanji, but I cannot find the bottom black and silver triangular looking decal that aims toward the seat.
On the fairing it is the one lower to the ground than the Kanji.
Maybe I should just remove it from both sides.  Has anyone done this? Pics?
The dealer should be able to get them no problem. I bought mine from thr dealer, after I scuffed the one on the right side, under the kanji. $25.00 is what they charged me.

looking for the rainbow like kanji decals, factory ones, anyone have a line on a pair? pm me?

Tapeworks has the complete set available, (they are liscensed by Suzuki) so, if you want a complete set or parts of one, they have them in any color you want. I just re-did mine, very easy and a quality product.

i want a reflective white kanji. that tapeworks site is friggin rad.

Back