Factory colors

Are you looking for stock paint codes? I have the official "ultimate" website for you. Go to:
http://www.ronayers.com/fiche/

Click on Hayabusa, then your year. From there, go to the link for "color table". Hit "agree", then choose your year of bike. When you are searching the codes, be SURE to scroll all the way to the left/right, up/down on the site. Some areas are hidden. The code table is a little confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it. Pick out what you think your color scheme is (blue/black?) on the right, then start cross-referencing it. One last thing, this is also an EXCELLENT site for looking up parts. Good luck!

My fault...
the link fails. Go back one directory from it, so eliminate the "fische" part out of website address. So, go to:

Then on the right index, click "fische", then Suzuki, then...follow from previous message I posted. :-)

My fault...
the link fails. Go back one directory from it, so eliminate the "fische" part out of website address. So, go to:

Then on the right index, click "fische", then Suzuki, then...follow from previous message I posted. :-)

Thanks all.Great site 'Train.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068848927 -->

Back