Facebook

Red how are you red on here and green on yahoo?:poke: a few more weeks buddy! Cant wait to see what kind of roads you and chris have up there!

hes a chamellion lol and i belong to the group on facebook

Ahhh I see now... I just saw a safety comercial on AFN with a chamellion about not bleding in while you are riding they were talking about bicycles but its kinda the same thing.

what u talkimn bout Nick? you comin to erie area?

I used to have a green sunfire when I was 23 & made that email so thats where the story ends lol
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah in September I cannot remeber the dates. I am going to try and talk 2AKRO to come too! we both get back around the same time and my wife's family is from sanduski

I just tried searchin for myself on FB & apparently my email doesn't work. Try Jay Kin
Posted via Mobile Device

lol yeah I had a misguided belief that I could make it fast. I did a full 2.25" exhaust, true cold ait intake, cams, etc but if I had the money for the small block swap It woulda been a killlllllller sleeper
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't know the .Org was on Facebook. I will have to send an invite.

You can send me an invite at: Kristin Landrum

oops! You may have to use Kristin Juroska Landrum

So if we request to join the group? Who approves it?

I just requested, :whistle:

2nd...

And on those lines, who needs Facebook when you have the board? ???

I try to keep my friend list down to people I actually know and see. Bad enough with some people who have 9,999 'friends' they never talk to.

2nd...

And on those lines, who needs Facebook when you have the board? ???

I try to keep my friend list down to people I actually know and see. Bad enough with some people who have 9,999 'friends' they never talk to.

That group on FB was created by Mrs. Omslaw, so it's not actually affiliated with Doug's board. I don't ever see anything being posted on that group, so I removed myself from it (no offense to anyone on there, just don't see the need to be a member)...

Having said that, it is nice to be in touch with those you trust on Facebook if you'd like...unless you want a bunch of people on your friends list you barely know, I'd stick to sharing that contact info in PMs...I find we all post up more personal stuff about our lives on FB, so I don't really want it open to the world...

Just my :2cents:

That group on FB was created by Mrs. Omslaw, so it's not actually affiliated with Doug's board. I don't ever see anything being posted on that group, so I removed myself from it (no offense to anyone on there, just don't see the need to be a member)...

Just my :2cents:

:laugh:

12 dys until dave :cheerleader:

Back