Facebook posts syncing with this website

it will clear out in time, its going back and pulling the data and inserting it in the forums. I put the data into a category so so you would know it was facebook, it's pretty simple, just don't click those links.

it will clear out in time, its going back and pulling the data and inserting it in the forums. I put the data into a category so so you would know it was facebook, it's pretty simple, just don't click those links.

Lol I'm not ! Just it looks to me like they are pushing the latest forum posts out so you can't see them at all.

Lol I'm not ! Just it looks to me like they are pushing the latest forum posts out so you can't see them at all.

You are correct for now, once the influx of 3 years of FB data comes in then only new content will be added from FB, we are playing catchup right now with all the content from the FB servers... Pictures and other data is still slowly coming over.

So all the fb posts we are seeing now are old news?
If you reply to the fb post on here will it be seen on fb?

If you go 2 your general settings you can ignore all the FB stuff. Cap gave instructions on how 2 do it yesterday. I did and all that FB junk is gone :thumbsup:

Back