Fabio rides a busa...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Was just flippin' channels and run across Celebrity Hobbies on the DIY channel. They had Fabio's 140+ bike collection on there. His favorite street bike? A black/grey busa. ;) The only visible mods that i noticed were a tank bra, Suzuki gel seat, and Yosh carbon bolt ons. He claimed it would do around 210 but it sure looked suspiciously stock to be such a burner. I think he might have pumped that spec up a bit. :D

Anyway, just thought it was cool to see the busa pimped on the show. Anybody else see it?

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068412368 -->

they spelled Hayabusa wrong.

DOH!

But, he did pick the fastest color... Therefore, it may go 210 afterall!

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "wouldn't you like to know why??"|1068417029 -->

YEah I'd be real proud folks...Shid, I am real damn glad I am not riding a Black and Grey Now...  Damn, I'd have to sell it..."Hey Isn't that just like Fabio's bike":super:?  :laugh:

Thats embarrassing...Fabio...The Busa Spokesmodel...  Ewww..

YEah I'd be real proud folks...Shid, I am real damn glad I am not riding a Black and Grey Now...  Damn, I'd have to sell it..."Hey Isn't that just like Fabio's bike":super:?  :laugh:

Notice that I said it was cool to see the busa pimped on the show. Also note that I made no mention of Fabio being cool or being glad to see him on the show. :D ;)

YEah I'd be real proud folks...Shid, I am real damn glad I am not riding a Black and Grey Now...  Damn, I'd have to sell it..."Hey Isn't that just like Fabio's bike":super:?  

Notice that I said it was cool to see the busa pimped on the show. Also note that I made no mention of Fabio being cool or being glad to see him on the show. :D ;)
Oh Sure BT, Now your back peddling bro.... :laugh:

Heh, Your Fabio's BEEEOOOTCH!!!  

Yeah "Just flippin through the channels" right?

I mean after all, you we're watching the show long enough to get to the motorcycle part....  Hmmm?  

:laugh:

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068425233 -->

You are so lucky Lilah's not a black and grey bird Revlis!

I mean, I certainly wouldn't have poked fun or anything like that...because I'm so damn nice...but, if the opportunity were there, well, I might just hint around some...

"Is that Fabio grey?"

(in my best Cartman voice...uh uh huh..clearing throat)

"BEEFCAKE!"

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068497103 -->

Back