F&F Official Tribute to Paul Walker

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Nicely done:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! He is where he is supposed to be now :thumbsup:

I don't understand things like this? No offense at all please understand but I think most feel he would still belong here instead of 'there' no?
Folks say that to me about my brother in an effort to comfort me 'well he's in a better place now.'
I don't know anyone in my family that wouldn't think still alive is better?

Again I don't mean any offense from it Jay. I just don't see the logic in it is all.
He's supposed to still be here and with his daughter not the other way around, no?

I don't understand things like this? No offense at all please understand but I think most feel he would still belong here instead of 'there' no? He's supposed to still be here and with his daughter not the other way around, no?

I agree with your point, I want a full life here before I go there. I think its a way of making the people who lost their loved ones feel better about the loss. If it does help I say more power to it.

Still just so sad...I'm such a fan of the movies, I'm not sure I can watch them now without getting all choked up.

Silly girl... :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Last edited by a moderator:
For a Hollywood actor, he was a pretty solid and decent dude. Not many of them these days...

Don't want to make it look like his death is any more special that that of any soldier who died in combat today, nor anybody who died of a traffic accident, illness, etc. etc....his was just more 'public' than most because of his celebrity. Those other lives lost were equally, if not publicly, tragic to someone. Saiid's Brother comes to mind....

Back