Extreme train surfer

super.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Am I supposed to feel sorry for this guy or something?

I don't think so.

Jeez.

--Wag--

that would be some kind of rush
biggrin.gif
...it's sad when anyone dies that young
sad.gif
- unless they are child abusers or motorcycle thieves
guns.gif

Wag, would you think differently if he died due to a motorcyle crash? The point is, the guy died at a young age! He just had a little fun while he was alive with an illness. Show some compassion man.

I dont see anything..

is it a link?

is it a picture?

is it a video?

is it bigger than a breadbox?

WOW! That was some kool shiznit right there!

Everyone who lives, dies. Not everyone who dies, lives.

(NightCrawler @ Dec. 08 2006,13:14) WOW! That was some kool shiznit right there!

Everyone who lives, dies. Not everyone who dies, lives.
here, here

(GSXRFANN @ Dec. 08 2006,12:44) Wag, would you think differently if he died due to a motorcyle crash? The point is, the guy died at a young age! He just had a little fun while he was alive with an illness. Show some compassion man.
No, don't get me wrong. I was trying to make a point. I always feel for those who die too young. But that he chose to live his last moments doing something illegal and dangerous?

I guess if you have nothing to lose, you do what you feel you have to do.

I'm not compassionless, of course. I just don't thing he deserves any additional admiration or sympathy for his train surfing activities pre-mortem.

--Wag--

Just got home and was finally able to see it...

I thought it was pretty cool.... I hope he was able to experiance most of the things he wanted before he died

Truely the guy lived his dream. Sadley he left way to soon....

This brings up an interesting question. If you knew you were going to die very soon, what would you do?

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 08 2006,12:20) I dont see anything..

is it a link?

is it a picture?

is it a video?

is it bigger than a breadbox?
OK I don't see anything there either?? No link, no picture, no story, no video, nothing?
AAAssjani.gif

So what setting is wrong on my computer so I can see what you guys are seeing?? I can't figure it out. I am using Netscape. Help I am out of the loop on this one.
biggrin.gif

(300Busa @ Dec. 09 2006,20:44) This brings up an interesting question.  If you knew you were going to die very soon, what would you do?
interesting question, i believe unless we are put in that situation we would not really know the true answer.
too have a death sentence like he had removes all restrictions on pushing life's experences to the limit does it not ?

Back