Extreme street riding

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
These guys are NUTZ!!! Insane, but they have skills. I love watchin' him back that yellow Duc into the corners.
biggrin.gif

Street Riding[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
these guys are crazy...thats all I can say...A+ riders...for sure...on part2, that guy in front, keep wheelie out of the corners like natural...guess he stays in hell for just heck of it...(thanks for the clips tho, gun lovers knows what the extreams are...
biggrin.gif
)

Those guys are nuts! I kept expecting to see a highside with the way they were sliding around those corners. Amazing stuff!
wow.gif

these guys have some serious skills... through a S on a wheelie! 2 wheels drifting perfectly controlled... Certainly guys with either or both motocross experience or track racing...

Dayum... i'm impressed

race.gif

Thats some serious talent. Id love to see me tryin to make some of those turns with my 16 over Busa. Sidewinder would be throwin some sparks....Right before I plumeted to my death. Good clip.

That dude on the red GSXR had some serious skills. He looked a bit more fluid than the guy on the yellow Duc.

Good vid!

Sweet vid--those guys are insane. Drifitng was awesome--some of the best I've seen

Can you say hood ornament! Serious skills but, thanks to the cager who reacted by moving over and saving this fools life.

<image src="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/roddiestar/tooclose.jpg">

they have serious skills...but they have serious problems. Next time you complain about insurance...it is guys like these with "skills" that will cost you.

and Tio Loco....that was a classic line...."can you say hood ornament?' I'm still LMAO....

these guys don't realize how close they come to death. I don't think there skills are so great.

Just plain loco. Not a closed course and crossing lines. Crazy.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153524339 -->

Back