Extreme Graphic TopGun Repalcement Parts

tinmann840

Registered
I broke down and order a set of replacement turn signal lens for my Topgun undertail form Extremegraphic. It's bad enough that the things are like $35.00 shipped but I paid for them by paypal on May 20th 2008. Is mail from Canada really that slow?
banghead.gif
cursin.gif

topgun.jpg

They jerked me around so badly when I ordered my TG from them a few years back I had to cancel the order and found another distributor in Miami.

Who does distribute the Top Gun Undertail in the US?  
please.gif

I've been searching the the web, off and on, for about a week now and no real good leads, particularly on price.  
computer.gif

you should opt for the Libertek LED lights like mine, they are much brighter and better looking. Icemann used to make some that fit the topgun tail but he hasn't been around here in a long while.

Who does distribute the Top Gun Undertail in the US?  
please.gif

I've been searching the the web, off and on, for about a week now and no real good leads, particularly on price.  
computer.gif
I'll try to find my old thread on here, I can't remember their name, but the guy I bought mine from is in Miami and was great to deal with. Really nice guy; wound up meeting him in person at Daytona.

The lens are glued to the stalk. Lose one lens cap then it cost you $35.00 just to replace it. I'm in the wrong business. If they ever show I'm reinforcing the adhesive on the lens as not to lose another right away. At least I'll have a replacement if one does come off.
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

topgun has been garbage for years with the same exact issue they never resolved. Doesn't matter people keep handing their money over.

Cross reference the size you need at lochart phillips and have a ligt in 2-3 days

Back