Extreme Discount Cycles (xdcycle.com)

casualdreamer

Registered
Has anyone ever dealt with this company. I am thinking of ordering some fairings from these guys but I can't seem to email them and I can't dial their 1-800 number from Iraq yet. They have 4 sets of different fairing for the Gen 1 and I like them alot. I just haven't heard of anyone dealing with them and I can't get to the E-Bay site to see their customer reviews. If you guys can help it would be helpful thank you...:bowdown:

Hey Bro, I just called them. Nothing but a recording, that ends in saying go to the Website. Then Sorry mailbox full, so you can't leave a voicemail. If they don't answer e mails, then I wouldn't order anything from them. Of course, it is Thanksgiving week maybe they aren't open.

I've learned the haed way with companies that don't answer their phones and are slow or no reply to e mails. They are usually one man operations that drop ship eveything. Once they have your $$$ they don't want to give it back and they have no control over the shipping because they order from someone else and they ship it to you. Which means they have given most of your money to the company they ordered from. So, they are deep in the red if they give you a refund and they can't collect from the drop shipper.

That recording was damn near word for word as two other places I had trouble with. Took months but I did get my money back as a result of a creditcard dispute.

Call Salina Power Sports in Kansas. Ask for Mike Shulz (parts manager) tell him Nick in Orlando told you to call. He will cut you some good deals on parts. Their number is 1-800-745-2103

Just wanted to update this " REVIEW " about XDcycle and let you guys know the kind of service you should expect from them. On a 1-10 scale I rate them at 1.5. They are by far the worst company I've bought parts from & customer service is non existent with these guys. I bought a wheel led kit from XD ( xtreme discount cycle ) for $400. After 3 WEEKS I only had half the parts I paid for, it took a total of 6 weeks to have the kit in hand. Then when i finally had everything & take it to have installed I find that the parts did NOT even fit my bike. Spinworx is the company that makes the kits and he sells you junk. I ended up having to get custom made spacers for my wheels in order for the puc pieces to fit, $125 to a machine shop. Then I had the kit professionally installed for $175, total invested $700. The day after installation the PUC broke into pieces less than a few miles down the road. This is because the parts are made so cheap. I called XD Cycle the next day to discuss a solution & try to get a new PUC from them. I was told I must pay for a new one, $150, because if it broke then I didn't install it properly.? Even after I told him i paid to have them installed as he suggest i do; he told that its my fault that the parts broke, that there's no way I had them professionally installed, and that issuing a refund isn't even an option since the pieces are broke. Long story short; BUY FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY unless you want to be stuck with CHEAP parts that don't fit your bike; be out the money no matter what happens; and don't care to get any kind of customer service. I would NEVER reccommed XD CYCLE TO ANYONE. I learned te hard way and hope this post helps someone out there who might be considering XD or a spinworx wheel led light kit.

Good point. i dont know why but I shouldn't give them anything really, instead of 0 I just put 1.5 and if I had to find something positive about the entire experience I might say that the website was easy to navigate and find parts. But what good is that when they sell crap?. I am going to revise my post now & give them what they actually deserve

Good point. i dont know why but I shouldn't give them anything really, instead of 0 I just put 1.5 and if I had to find something positive about the entire experience I might say that the website was easy to navigate and find parts. But what good is that when they sell crap?. I am going to revise my post now & give them what they actually deserve

That's what I'm talking about. They treated you with little concern you should treat them the same.

Just wanted to update this " REVIEW " about XDcycle and let you guys know the kind of service you should expect from them. On a 1-10 scale I rate them at 1.5. They are by far the worst company I've bought parts from & customer service is non existent with these guys. I bought a wheel led kit from XD ( xtreme discount cycle ) for $400. After 3 WEEKS I only had half the parts I paid for, it took a total of 6 weeks to have the kit in hand. Then when i finally had everything & take it to have installed I find that the parts did NOT even fit my bike. Spinworx is the company that makes the kits and he sells you junk. I ended up having to get custom made spacers for my wheels in order for the puc pieces to fit, $125 to a machine shop. Then I had the kit professionally installed for $175, total invested $700. The day after installation the PUC broke into pieces less than a few miles down the road. This is because the parts are made so cheap. I called XD Cycle the next day to discuss a solution & try to get a new PUC from them. I was told I must pay for a new one, $150, because if it broke then I didn't install it properly.? Even after I told him i paid to have them installed as he suggest i do; he told that its my fault that the parts broke, that there's no way I had them professionally installed, and that issuing a refund isn't even an option since the pieces are broke. Long story short; BUY FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY unless you want to be stuck with CHEAP parts that don't fit your bike; be out the money no matter what happens; and don't care to get any kind of customer service. I would NEVER reccommed XD CYCLE TO ANYONE. I learned te hard way and hope this post helps someone out there who might be considering XD or a spinworx wheel led light kit.

My name is Chris from XDcycle. Of course every story has 2 sides. Just wanted to clear this up a bit. I do recall this customer an we did send him a complete kit and the installer broke the 1st ring and we sent several more rings with the same breakage problem. We were not going to send anymore because this was an installer issue. I know its frustrating for a customer to have his bike in the shop and then problems like this to happen especially after only a few miles of riding. We needed all of the broken rings back or charge for additional rings if we were going to send any more out to this customer. I don't recall if the customer purchased rings or what happened after that. Cost of each new ring $25 each approx.

We no longer sell this product and the majority of the complaint was for a poor product which should mainly be a gripe of don't buy spinwurkz light kits as XDC sells all kinds of products without such issues. For this case, we did what we could which was send multiple rings to this customer and they kept breaking them. The install of this item is very intricate like surgery. If not done PERFECTLY, these issues arise. Again we no longer sell this product due to this reason as well as a few other reasons. Hope this clears this up some for those just reading this.

Regards

My name is Chris from XDcycle. Of course every story has 2 sides. Just wanted to clear this up a bit. I do recall this customer an we did send him a complete kit and the installer broke the 1st ring and we sent several more rings with the same breakage problem. We were not going to send anymore because this was an installer issue. I know its frustrating for a customer to have his bike in the shop and then problems like this to happen especially after only a few miles of riding. We needed all of the broken rings back or charge for additional rings if we were going to send any more out to this customer. I don't recall if the customer purchased rings or what happened after that. Cost of each new ring $25 each approx.

We no longer sell this product and the majority of the complaint was for a poor product which should mainly be a gripe of don't buy spinwurkz light kits as XDC sells all kinds of products without such issues. For this case, we did what we could which was send multiple rings to this customer and they kept breaking them. The install of this item is very intricate like surgery. If not done PERFECTLY, these issues arise. Again we no longer sell this product due to this reason as well as a few other reasons. Hope this clears this up some for those just reading this.

Regards

Well good of you to step up and tell your side of the story...9 months later....:whistle:

Obviously that proves that they sucks big time.
I dislike dealing with dealers who are rude or doesnt reply to your email although stated clearly max it would take 2 days to reply

we need a thread that has the worst places to shop so others dont get screwed. and of course the best places to shop as well

Back