Extreme Couponing!!!! I can't believe it?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Surfing late at night with my two fin remote and saw this show on TLC.
'Extreme Couponing' ?

I just watched a woman buy over $1000 worth of stuff and then unload the coupons on the cashier. When she was done the store OWED her .51 cents!
:wtf:

Bought like fifty bottles of BBQ sauce and got them all free with coupons?

Another woman bought $800 something worth of groceries and only owed $51 !

These two women need to be the next President and vice President!

They are scary crazy savers.

They stock up and keep what they need but donate the rest to charity and shelters.

It's a shame its almost all junk food or processed food. To bad you can't get a manufacturer coupon for fruit. Still pretty impressive. They should work with shelters... what do THEY need with 238 tooth brushes!!
Posted via Mobile Device

:omg:

Second episode;

Lady spent $3159 on goods and after coupons it wound up costing her $45!?

::11

It's a shame its almost all junk food or processed food. To bad you can't get a manufacturer coupon for fruit. Still pretty impressive. They should work with shelters... what do THEY need with 238 tooth brushes!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Alot of it is but they also bought deodorant, detergent, soaps and TP!
Lady just bought 400 boxes of cat food then said she's gonna take it to a shelter. :cheerleader:
She has a family of nine that she supports this way :thumbsup:

First episode the one woman bought a bunch of cantaloupes :)

This is crazy?

Six months you could save Turbo Money :)

If I could do that, that would be my new job. My wife was telling me that she was at a school yard sell and a lady was selling her stock because it was taking over her husbands garage. Not sure if that's legal..

I will trade 736 sticks of deodorant for one turbo please.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lady got dried fruits. Preserves. Jellies. Jams. Canned beef chunks.
Cereal. All kinds of stuff.

Last shopper racked up over three grand and after coupons the store OWED HER 57 DOLLARS! They gave her a gift card! :banghead:

My wife is not extreme with coupons, but with the economy and the ridiculous price of groceries here in Cali and everywhere else she wanted to help out on the finance end since she is a stay at home mom.

She went to nine stores the other day when she did all of our shopping and brought home a ton of stuff for about $350. There is no doubt in my mind she saves us several hundred dollars monthly on groceries, toiletries and household items.

That's crazy.. you better go to bed or you going to start clipping coupons any minute!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate coupons. Society has gone living on them and it is going to kill retail. I work in a commission area of J C Penney, and you would not believe how people abuse the system. Ours are slowly getting very restricted and even going away.

The BS part... Working on commission, The coupons come out of MY pay. When I raise a stink, my boss tells me, "Hey, its bringing people in." I answer with "so we can work harder for less".

That's crazy.. you better go to bed or you going to start clipping coupons any minute!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I already did. Drove over to the recycling bin, climbed in and dug around for all the newspaper inserts I could find same as she did, then I went home and spent six hours organizing, clipping and listing. Now I'm off to buy 5000 rolls of TP for free :laugh:

I want to know how....HOW! So I can do it :thumbsup::beerchug:

Me too. It was flipping incredible. Lady went to a place like Costco.
They had an instore daycare! She dropped of the kids and seven hours later she got over $3k in goods for free and got a $57 dollar gift card back!!?

funny your talking about this i watched a lady the other day @ wmart buy 16 deodorants and other things and whip out the coupons and only pay a couple of dollars, amazing

The wifey use to do this all the time. She would price match, coupon, anything to save some money. She use to have this little organizer thing she would jam pack every week when the coupons and sales came out. One time she told me she needed to pick up a few things from the store and needed some cash, I gave her a hundred. Two hours later she comes back with the backseat, front seat all full with groceries, and gives me $20 dollars in change. She bought almost $350 worth of groceries, for $80 bucks so it can be done!

Back