EXTRA WIRES?

dolilind

Registered
What do the extra wires go to in the nose? I have near the headlamp on the nose wire harness an extra plus with brown and black wire in it. Any ideas?

+12V power that go to running lights on Euro model Busas.

Does it have power when the park lamps on or just when the ignition is on? Im gonna test it later if nobody knows.

run all kinds of goodies
beerchug.gif

I wired mine in with my headlight to create driving lights to make sure I am seen that much more. They are brighter than my headlight and some people think my brights are on, but I am always paranoid of someone pulling out in front of me. I actually bought some license plate lights and wired then into my mirrors to act as my turn signals.

Which is which??? Is the brown the power and the black the ground??? I'm doing the heated grips and want to use this wire??

Brown is power, black with white stripe i believe it is would be ground. I make all my stuff so it plugs right into that connector, also i make a accessory harness that plugs into that connector

100_3432.JPG

100_3436.JPG

Does it have power when the park lamps on or just when the ignition is on? Im gonna test it later if nobody knows.
There is power when the ignition is on or when park lamps are on (turn key ccw past the lock position)...
With key you get +12 volt power and ground.
You also get 12+ when you turn the key back past the lock and into the park positon, then you can take the key out...

Back